mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I like the new update , but I try too play a beta that is more of a party boomer and not very popular and it feels weird that it dosent matter what I do I have too sleep with Aubrey( and. that I get numbers so easy wit my palystyle). And I have too perform good in bad so it feels forced that it dosent matter which decission I choose I will be the college fighter that get all girls feels a bit forced in my opinion even if most people will like it , I also love that chloe maybe is not as perfect as a lot of people think she is will be cool too find out what she all did :devilish: but I am not sure if the people will like it juging on the comments most wrote in this thread people think she is an angel and wafu material :D

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Well, I hope UndergradSteve doesn't change the story he has planned because some people want yet another boring and bland MC vanilla Harem of 40 virgins.
So far the girls are varied to pick from, Chloe is best girl and I'm gonna cuck her boyfriend, for Harem lovers we have the virgin girl so everyone win.
Not everyone is into the cuck life either. There's levels to this, for me if I'm just starting a new game and my Li's are a cheating ex and a whore I'm gonna be less inclined to play the, but whatever floats your boat.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am still very unsure about this game based what I played 0.1 or 0.2 this game and what the dev said about greating a realistic college VN I was happy, but know after read every comment on this thread and the start of the comments that the dev wrote and the last comments. I am not sure if this game will end like the other 2 big college games a vanilla ,harem where it dosent matter what you do all woemn will love you, I cant speak for others but for me personalie its boring.I am not even sure that the rivals make even sense at this point maybe the dev should remove them,because if we always win and get all girls why have rivals? for me personally that makes no sense.Maybe I am wrong and this game wont turn into a huge hand holding harem fest but dont know after I read all comments and played 0.3 I am not sure if this is not what most people want sadly.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
For example, I am a big believer in Quality > Quantity. And im not saying your quality is bad, but if you are looking for more a "realistic approach" then getting girls numbers should be A LOT harder than what happened in the gym. I feel like you are missing some context that would turn this from a good game to a great one. Like in the Aubrey sex scene, you climb a window, immediately play "truth-or-dare", take off your pants and have sex. I also would have loved to see a longer Lauren date scene.
I just want to address an issue I see all the time. Realistic relationships don't have to start with some medieval courtship. Depending on the personalities involved, it's much more realistic for some young college kids to meet at a party and want to bang. The first time we see Aubrey is her getting plowed by some dude in the dorms. The talk with her after the sex pointed out that she is not looking for anything serious. She wanted to give him cover so other girls won't ask questions. Obviously, the nature of the relationship with her can change over the course of the story, but nothing so far stood out as unrealistic with any of the characters introduced.

Yeah, those 2 scenes left me disappointed too. Aubrey didn't let the MC see her in underwear but fucks him the next min she sees him in her room ??:WaitWhat: Also, would love to see more positions, more passion with the main ladies (she's a LI not a one-night stand), we need more teasing, more seduction, some communication too, they need to know each other better if they want to be in a serious relationship. The way she was presented in this update will trigger some players. She went full fem.prot. slut, sees a big dick, instant fucking.
I agree the sex scene was rather short and unsatisfying in terms of eroticism and fappability. She was into him already and got MC's number. Straight to sex makes sense. About the changing room thing... I don't think any girl would be into a creeper who peeks under the door lol. That would kill any interest in the guy. And as I said earlier, it's pretty obvious at this point in the story that she is not looking for a serious relationship.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not everyone is into the cuck life either. There's levels to this, for me if I'm just starting a new game and my Li's are a cheating ex and a whore I'm gonna be less inclined to play the, but whatever floats your boat.
What cuck life are you talking about? The MC has no gf, there is no cuck content in the game as far as I know.
If you can't deal with a game in which not every girl you meet is Virgin Mary that's your problem.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I like the new update , but I try too play a beta that is more of a party boomer and not very popular and it feels weird that it dosent matter what I do I have too sleep with Aubrey( and. that I get numbers so easy wit my palystyle). And I have too perform good in bad so it feels forced that it dosent matter which decission I choose I will be the college fighter that get all girls feels a bit forced in my opinion even if most people will like it , I also love that chloe maybe is not as perfect as a lot of people think she is will be cool too find out what she all did :devilish: but I am not sure if the people will like it juging on the comments most wrote in this thread people think she is an angel and wafu material :D

Hey there,
Thank you so much for writing this, it's great to get some insights into what you care about in a game.

I'm about to upload a hotfix giving you more options, especially making the Aubrey scene optional :)

- Undergrad Steve

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes