HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Today is already the 10th and there has been no announcement, so it should be very likely that it won't come this month.
They already have said that the Pool Party act is coming this month. No word on a delay but until they announce one, I expect it this month.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
My saves will work o the rework version ?
I''ve just finished the game in the outdated version..
If you're talking about version 15, I did the same thing & had to download Act I - v1.1.2s then I used my saves at the end of the Europe trip (Riley-Aubrey scene or Lindsey bathroom scene). Then I finished up the Europe trip & saved it as you land back home. That's the end of new CK1, so that save can then be imported when you start CK2.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Anyone know y they dev stop releasing its android version...
It's been a long time since the developer has provided any updates on this forum for free.
You have to buy a license or file access, because the game is paid.
Optionally, wait for someone to buy and make the game available on this forum.

-> Update -> Pay $20 -> Download Android Update.

Reactions: Kjazz

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Cannot understand why people don't like this game, this is actually very good, and choices does matter, good plot, good renders, great concept, the first time I played a game that there are rivalries between the LI girls. The fighting system is also great, but sadly there is only a few chances that I can fight. Still, it is very good and I cannot wait for the new update.

Unfortunately it has some bugs. I don't why but the profile pic in the social media app will not change, every time I close the app it just changes back to the original one. Also, every time I close and open the app again the tutorial thing will pop up even though I turned it off already. Also when I load the save again the music will stop, and it would only resume after I enter the new scene. Hopefully these bugs would be fixed in the next update

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Cannot understand why people don't like this game, this is actually very good, and choices does matter, good plot, good renders, great concept, the first time I played a game that there are rivalries between the LI girls. The fighting system is also great, but sadly there is only a few chances that I can fight. Still, it is very good and I cannot wait for the new update.

Unfortunately it has some bugs. I don't why but the profile pic in the social media app will not change, every time I close the app it just changes back to the original one. Also, every time I close and open the app again the tutorial thing will pop up even though I turned it off already. Also when I load the save again the music will stop, and it would only resume after I enter the new scene. Hopefully these bugs would be fixed in the next update
I agree, but my only frustration is that relationship system creates so many paths it distracts from the game. They should've driven paths by decisions solely to clean things up. (I have 3 saves each fraternity path, so that's a pain to track)

Reactions: Tunak23

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

The game itself isn't bad. It has just garnered some ill will on the way it botched part 2 chapter 2 CK2 whatever it calls itself this week. For someone who was playing through since the beginning, it really killed the momentum by having to try to play with the route builder when it didn't work. There is also a very vocal contingent that disliked the euro trip and everything that happened on it. I'm still kind of bullish onthe game and once I was able to import a save (even though I had to play from the beginning again :mad: ) I was able to become immersed in the story again. If there are people who rage quit on the game who came back they might feel the same way. Bugs are something that can be worked out, and some would argue that bugfixing is the best reason for f95 to exist. I am curious to see if the game as a whole can land on its feet with so many changes in its creative direction.

Reactions: Ghosty99

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I have enjoyed the story but the dev is driving me up a wall. If they would just leave everything alone for once and keep working on what they have, I would be happy. I am sick of having to start over every time they sneeze and decide to change something. The whole "relationship builder" is the biggest failure in the history of failures. Some people just do not get it. Just because you think you can re-invent the wheel, doesn't mean you should try!!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-ep-1-v1-1-7-undergrad-steve.63177/post-7794464
Try this one? I don't have this issue so idk will it work but hope this helps:)
I was about to reply to that stating that I am sure I already made a post in the past dealing with this problem... you saved me the work. ;)

That will actually vanish on it's own eventually, but with that patch I made it will go away. The DEV just forgot to turn off developer mode. I use that myself with information in the corner (that is showing the file name and line number it is on as it runs).

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes