Valkorian

May 17, 2018
i think he means its expensive the ones that was released for. maybe wait sometime when is released on steam that is november 4th i think that is when is for public.
Could be their launcher hes talking about, last update or the one before they made there own launcher that connects to your patreon account to give you access to it so unless you were a patron you couldnt play untill it was made public or cracked cant remember how it turned out.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Could be their launcher hes talking about, last update or the one before they made there own launcher that connects to your patreon account to give you access to it so unless you were a patron you couldnt play untill it was made public or cracked cant remember how it turned out.
You got it. You have to connect to your Patreon on the launcher

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I downloaded their launcher and apparently you need to login to the patreon to get the update but I'm pretty sure after the launcher has updated the game you can use the exe file to play the game without needing to login to patreon so it's just needed to get the updates and not to play them.
Not sure. It keeps my Patreon info up on the launcher even after download. That said, you'd think it would have to be a one time thing to verify you can download it. We will see but regardless. I think this wouldn't be an easy lift either way. It's ten bucks to download anyway, so it's not going to crush most people to do them a solid. It's a lot cleaner of an update than the last few with better writing. I did have a couple crashes but not as bad as previous ones. I was just hoping for more Autumn time.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

sobr24

Dec 13, 2017
Win version work on Joiplay? or not?
I remember i play this game, but or in android version, or in win version in JoiPlay, dont remember...

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes