hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Think I've been here before... and here. Whole thing looks like a landmine field to me from the outside. Where's that other dude anyway? He should fix his own shit pile, ain't it? Last I heard the VN was broke and the mod was crappy and broke. I have no idea, I haven't touched this VN in ages now.
Sorry, I didn't know. I don't browse this thread very often. I think the other dude abandoned the mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, I didn't know. I don't browse this thread very often. I think the other dude abandoned the mod.
I don't know either bud, honestly. Last I heard everything was a hot mess. That's hearsay though, I really don't know. The posts are all over the place regarding it's stability.

richiman

May 3, 2022
why put on mega when the max is 3gb and the game is 7gb+?
4.9 GB to be exact.

Then you have several possibilities:
  • Buy a subscription
  • Wait a few hours and complete the download
  • Download the 4.9 GB in the MEGAsync app and use a VPN to download the rest

Reactions: ilhan82

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
fortunately there are so many games for me to catch up on i am in no rush to get games downloaded while there is a time limit on the DL on Mega. since it was the link with the fastest DL speed i don't really mind the waiting time. maybe those of you that are impatiently waiting for it to DL should try out some other game. there are plenty of great games here to try out.

richiman

May 3, 2022
I don't know either bud, honestly. Last I heard everything was a hot mess. That's hearsay though, I really don't know. The posts are all over the place regarding it's stability.
This Multi Mod has always been screwed up:
  • A mess of game code. When you played with the mod you had different scenes
  • Incomplete Walkthrough Mod
  • Unnecessary additions in the game: new phone (it was more bugged than the one in the game), so you had to manually remove the phone from the mod to continue the game, because the mod phone was so screwed up it's a shame to talk, music, some unnecessary mod themes
  • There were also a lot of other problems, but that was due to the screwed up code

It is known that the game has some bugs in there like all games nowadays. Developers were quick to release updates with fixes. They were working on fixes for 2 months I think (I don't want to lie because I don't remember, but the information is available so you can easily check it). I'm not taking into account here reports of players whose game crashed, and the reason for the crash was a screwed up code of an incompatible Multi Mod or the player used the game with version 1.1 and installed a multi mod for version 1.0 to it (the versions are here for example). That's why only now a new version has come out, which is only in the testing phase (Beta) and the official release is November 4.

In this game, it would have been enough to add Walkthrough Mod and a few useful features without major changes to the vanilla game. The game can be completed with the Official Walkthrough without any problems.

richiman

May 3, 2022
the game gives the renpy error in the start when we need to answer to amber. so again its broken.
You are using the test version, so don't be surprised that there are bugs.
The official release is November 4.
This version was released to test versions and report bugs.
A fixed version should be released for official release.

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Temporary Fix for Phone Bug

replace file in
game/compact/after_load.rpy
Steps
1) Download the attached file
2) go to where you have College Kings 2 downloaded the default location is
C:\Games\College Kings 2
3) double click the game folder
4) then go into the compact folder,
5) find the after_loadrpy file, then delete it
6) put this file in the same folder (edited)

I got this fix from the developer's discord channel...

Edit: It works now just Apply this fix and it should work :)

Edit 2 I've uploaded to this site

Last edited:

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
Bugged as always, this game is already full of bugs and problems and they started working on another game, why????

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
The first 'game' is pretty stable now. I didn't find any bugs at least. The second one is full of them and has new problems added faster than they fix the old ones. You'd be safe doing one for the first half, but I wouldn't touch the '2nd' game with a ten foot pole if I were you. At least not for the foreseeable future.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Bugged as always, this game is already full of bugs and problems and they started working on another game, why????
Their coder (if that's even a thing in renpy) is a monkey. The game has been bugged since the first demo. Things like the phone never worked as it should.
With the amount of money he's been making he should have hired someone who knows renpy at least.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
Every time they release a new update there's alway tones of bugs and instead of focusing on the game they start working on another game :LOL: and even more hilarious they say it's gonna have non explicit sex scenes cause they're working with experienced art directors and expert erotica writers so it can be a high quality mainstream AVN WTF does that mean are they're gonna make a new game with censored sex scenes ??? :LOL: meanwhile creating more bug filled updates for this game.

Reactions: EZ8lt

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
This Multi Mod has always been screwed up:
  • A mess of game code. When you played with the mod you had different scenes
  • Incomplete Walkthrough Mod
  • Unnecessary additions in the game: new phone (it was more bugged than the one in the game), so you had to manually remove the phone from the mod to continue the game, because the mod phone was so screwed up it's a shame to talk, music, some unnecessary mod themes
  • There were also a lot of other problems, but that was due to the screwed up code

It is known that the game has some bugs in there like all games nowadays. Developers were quick to release updates with fixes. They were working on fixes for 2 months I think (I don't want to lie because I don't remember, but the information is available so you can easily check it). I'm not taking into account here reports of players whose game crashed, and the reason for the crash was a screwed up code of an incompatible Multi Mod or the player used the game with version 1.1 and installed a multi mod for version 1.0 to it (the versions are here for example). That's why only now a new version has come out, which is only in the testing phase (Beta) and the official release is November 4.

In this game, it would have been enough to add Walkthrough Mod and a few useful features without major changes to the vanilla game. The game can be completed with the Official Walkthrough without any problems.
Super sad. I usually like to play with mods for certain games. This game has been a shit show.

Those aren't bugs. They're in-game features.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes