myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Haha! the Dev banned me on the CK thread on Steam

"You have been banned from College Kings 2 - Episode 1 Community Hub"

For trying to stop people from wasting their money on a cash-grab piece of crap? This is the proof that the Dev only cares about the money and doesn't care if he takes it from honest, hardworking, curious people.... You coward.
You don't eat air. And on Steam I think he keeps 30% of the profits. But if you are worried about the high price, you just have to wait, it's steam and after a year you will surely find an offer for $10 but keep waiting :ROFLMAO:

igR0CK

Dec 4, 2021
am I an idiot,or its unreal to make Aubrey=girlfriend via path builder(ep2 start) ?
tried a lot of times but it's always FWB status at phone :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
am I idiot,or its unreal to make Aubrey=girlfriend via path builder(ep2 start) ?
tried a lot of times but it's always FWB status at phone :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To have Aubrey as a girlfriend you have to make a good or perfect date, otherwise Aubrey will only be FWB

Reactions: igR0CK

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
and in path builder no options like that,well shiit :FacePalm:
need to start from "first fight" again ? o_O
I don't know. But the patch generator is not perfect. Since there are decisions that can only be made in CK1 and can only be transferred by save data

Reactions: igR0CK

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
Not even a single text from Emily in this update? I hope they do not forget that she exists they way they did with Evelyn.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Haha! the Dev banned me on the CK thread on Steam

"You have been banned from College Kings 2 - Episode 1 Community Hub"

For trying to stop people from wasting their money on a cash-grab piece of crap? This is the proof that the Dev only cares about the money and doesn't care if he takes it from honest, hardworking, curious people.... You coward.
I wasted my money buying it, after viewing the reviews, i asked steam for a refund on Friday, i still waiting.

Lizanders

Nov 12, 2021
Open terminal, type:

chmod -R +x

then drag the game file after the "+x", hit "return", type "exit" then close Terminal, game should work
Still doesn't work. Could you please PM me? Maybe I'm an idiot... but I really want to play this game :D

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes