Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
There's a weird loop between the text from Amber and choosing between helping Imre and seeing Amber in the latest update.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Not much to .5 for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the game has potential, but I may not be the right type of player for it. We'll see how it goes.

BigOlFapper

Apr 1, 2020
I was progressing into the game following my own pathway but i have come to a section during the game, where i have to choose to either check on imre or go meet chloe. But when i have tried to make either choice i cannot progress through. The phone keeps popping up and when i try to exit nothing happens. And after i managed to find my way out of that phone that scene continues to replay and i am stuck in the same place. Im fairly sure this is some sort of bug, but i would really like for that to get fixed because i am throughly enjoying everything about this game and it is a shame to see that happen. Thanks so much. Keep up the good work.

• Angry
Reactions: DanThaMan

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I've made a gallery/cheat mod for this game

You can access both by clicking the small "CHEATS" button that appear in the bottom right corner

Download: MEGA

Edit: 0.4.1 version of the game doesn't have any new scenes so no need to updated
Would you mind upload the cheat mod for v0.5.1, thanks heap

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
(If the endless loop IS the end of this update,)

I appreciate the developer's commitment to deliver fast updates, but them being really short has started to affect the playing experience.

While his patrons are the ones who (rightfully) have the final say in it, I think even if he takes twice the time to deliver each update, his followers will continue supporting the game.

Reactions: supernova874

kinto

Jun 29, 2018
the game looks promising, i ll be willing to wait but then again i am not puting money in the game so my opinion doesnt matter... good game nonetheless

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I got the PETA achievement without being an animal lover.

After going through the code, looks like the achievement is awarded to all that kill the dog regardless of them being animal lovers or not, but the graphics in petapublicenemy.png says "Kill dog as animal lover." and this wasn't the case. I think there should be an if statement to get the award. First I thought that Renpy's persistent data was used to track progress because I first chose "Agree" to Lauren's second question but rolled back and went on with "Disagree".

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes