• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zentharis

Sep 10, 2017
When i play that Killer game and i want to enter to the kichen i get that bug somone know or have that to tell me how i can (or not) repair that?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 5763, in script call
    call screen v12s7_rear_gallery
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4127, in script call
    call screen v12s7_right_gallery_front
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4127, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 271, in execute
    screen v12s7_kitchen():
    screen v12s7_kitchen():
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 274, in execute
    imagemap:
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 274, in keywords
    imagemap:
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 275, in keywords
    if v12s7_emily and not emily in v12s7_killList and not chris in v12s7_killList: # Chris and Emily
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 279, in <module>
    elif v12s7_emily and not emily in v12s7_killList and chris in v12s7_kilLList:
NameError: name 'v12s7_kilLList' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 5763, in script call
    call screen v12s7_rear_gallery
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4127, in script call
  File "game/v12/scene7.rpy", line 4127, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3280, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3698, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen v12s7_kitchen():
    screen v12s7_kitchen():
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 274, in execute
    imagemap:
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 274, in keywords
    imagemap:
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 275, in keywords
    if v12s7_emily and not emily in v12s7_killList and not chris in v12s7_killList: # Chris and Emily
  File "game/v12/scene7_screens.rpy", line 279, in <module>
    elif v12s7_emily and not emily in v12s7_killList and chris in v12s7_kilLList:
NameError: name 'v12s7_kilLList' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.1908
College Kings 12.0.2
Sun Aug 15 12:05:40 2021
Nevermind i just get in the kichen but I have to go the other side to kill Emily and come in from behind

Last edited:

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Is Amber the biggest tease or is there a specific path to sleep with her? I remember on one of the early playthroughs it happened when Josh was beaten up while dealing drugs, but can't really replicate it.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Is Amber the biggest tease or is there a specific path to sleep with her? I remember on one of the early playthroughs it happened when Josh was beaten up while dealing drugs, but can't really replicate it.
She actually has 3 scenes.You need to stay with her,josh and that other chick instead of going to chloe during the drinking game,you need to have confident affinity,you have to invite her to homecoming,and that's one scene,then you need to help josh and after he's asleep you will get to fuck her,and then she invites you to skatepark,and you have to put a hand on her leg and that leads to a sex scene. I don't know if choices in between matter that much but it's not exactly hard to figure out what options to pick in this game,most important is confident aff I think.

Reactions: Lj625

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
She actually has 3 scenes.You need to stay with her,josh and that other chick instead of going to chloe during the drinking game,you need to have confident affinity,you have to invite her to homecoming,and that's one scene,then you need to help josh and after he's asleep you will get to fuck her,and then she invites you to skatepark,and you have to put a hand on her leg and that leads to a sex scene. I don't know if choices in between matter that much but it's not exactly hard to figure out what options to pick in this game,most important is confident aff I think.
Oh okay, thanks! I went the Chloe route so it seems Amber got sidelined, although during this Euro trip it's either going to be a harem or something it going to go very wrong in the end haha.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'll have a guide for "banging everyone" finished and uploaded here sometime today as I'm kinda sick of seeing all these clueless posts on here about unlocking scenes. I've finished Act 1 and 2 will finish the Act 3 bit sometime today

Reactions: DanielMB

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
FYI v12.02 for Windows.
Run as admin and it runs stable. Don't know if that has any effect.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Oh okay, thanks! I went the Chloe route so it seems Amber got sidelined, although during this Euro trip it's either going to be a harem or something it going to go very wrong in the end haha.
It defo won't be a harem.
For now you can be in a relationship with 2 girls,Lauren and Chloe, and both of them are not the types to share and both had displayed jealousy.If we get Nora after everything she went through with chris there is not a single chance she would be into it,
Penelope is even more reserved than Lauren so no chance there either. Emily(probably after charli will get discredited by mc and riley she will come back to trying to get back with mc) won't share for sure as she wanted to get mc back for herself (before charli that is),Riley is a big mystery,she was the girl next door type but now she seems to be more like Amber or Aubrey,and I don't know what they want to do with her character,she wouldn't mind mc fucking around now,but I think she'd rather have a monogamous relationship. Now we get to the wildest two,where Amber seems to remain on her free spirit path,while Aubrey is well on her way to accept mc as her boyfriend and I think If she agrees to do so,she would want to be exclusive. I think that only threesomes could happen,and only 3 girls would agree-Riley,Aubrey and Amber, I mean you can fuck everyone up until you h=get a gf,If you get one she will probably find out you are cheating on her and break up

• Haha
Reactions: Tunak23

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Praise be, finally a mega link i can actualy download this game now and see why people are having arguments that span over 10 pages

3.20 star(s) 185 Votes