Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
See the girls like never before, with more romance and intimacy than any other update in College Kings history.

Really ?
Didn't feel this way looking at penelope's first scene , looks rough to me

And for MC and Lindsey's first time, feels lacking, could have been better
Yes Penelope scene was a letdown imo and the chocking came out of nowhere, since when is she in that ?

Lindsey has a scene ? How do u get it ?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I just started to look into the rest, I have seen the MC before, I just need to look him up again, and I have also seen Chris's character as well, I'll be downloading them in the near future as I want to render a scene with Chris getting the snot beaten out of him. ;)
Be sure and post that here! I'm trying to learn Blender, maybe I'll try to model some brass knuckles for you to put on Nora if you can figure out her model :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You need to have FWB relationship with her and be the masseur at Chloe's spa event. I have not tried if there is something on the other event if you are helping Chloe with her campaign (newspaper event)
The fuck...to get a scene with her u need to help Chloe :FacePalm:
Well that explains at least why i don't got the scene, i neither like or help Chloe.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Well that explains at least why i don't got the scene, i neither like or help Chloe.
I tried all possible scenarios and paths. You will always have masseur scene with Lindsey and Nora(sex) if they are FWB. With helping Chloe,helping Lindsey or not helping either,Chloe will invite you to the masseur party.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yes Penelope scene was a letdown imo and the chocking came out of nowhere, since when is she in that ?

Lindsey has a scene ? How do u get it ?
Yeah , it doesn't fit Penelope's personality, she being a prude is almost like Lauren and Nora. If sluts like Aubrey , Chloe , Amber or Riley thats understandable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev said that romance and intimacy like never before, so here I am expecting a tender and sensual one , like going on a date first, having dinner and going some where in a romantic ambience and after that you know

Reactions: Raziel_8

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You need to have FWB relationship with her and be the masseur at Chloe's spa event. I have not tried if there is something on the other event if you are helping Chloe with her campaign (newspaper event)
Now I finally realize what's lacking with their first time
to think that Lindsey is so into MC and they almost went all the way inside her room , way back into 0.12 version 0.13
its the so much delay and the expectation of it being a quality to compensate the delays and the relationship build up became high and that same goes with Penelope

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Question about a thing...europe trip ...yeah again XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is an awkward pause like there usually is when there is a kissing scene you don't see as a result of affinity, but when I unrened the pics folder I found no kiss pic, so I guess that no matter what they just share a moment.

Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
There is an awkward pause like there usually is when there is a kissing scene you don't see as a result of affinity, but when I unrened the pics folder I found no kiss pic, so I guess that no matter what they just share a moment.
Exactly , I thought that i was in the wrong KTC or something :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I tried all possible scenarios and paths. You will always have masseur scene with Lindsey and Nora(sex) if they are FWB. With helping Chloe,helping Lindsey or not helping either,Chloe will invite you to the masseur party.
Yeah first time, i got a scene where the MC sit's in a corner, grining like an idiot while all the girls make out with each other and ignore him.
I still found the Lindsley scene not really special after waiting that long.

Dev said that romance and intimacy like never before, so here I am expecting a tender and sensual one , like going on a date first, having dinner and going some where in a romantic ambience and after that you know
Yeah funny thing is, u have a romantic date with Penelope not so long ago, where it would have fit perfectly.
The concert with Polly also could have been used as a nice date, but u can only choose to spend it with Riley/Autum... in the night after the concert MC stays with her, would still be a good choice.

But that scene in the Dean's office, coupeld with the choking felt really out of character for her.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah first time, i got a scene where the MC sit's in a corner, grining like an idiot while all the girls make out with each other and ignore him.
I still found the Lindsley scene not really special after waiting that long.

Yeah funny thing is, u have a romantic date with Penelope not so long ago, where it would have fit perfectly.
The concert with Polly also could have been used as a nice date, but u can only choose to spend it with Riley/Autum... in the night after the concert MC stays with her, would still be a good choice.

But that scene in the Dean's office, coupeld with the choking felt really out of character for her.
I got none of these scenes this update. I should have tried more combinations of playthroughs but the path builder was hard enough to get to work once. But I did get to snog Autumn so... umm... yay?

Reactions: Call of Booty
3.20 star(s) 184 Votes