• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The girl sitting by the cooler in the hallway where free-roam ends is not clickable and is sitting there for no reason. it bugs me. she should be clickable or removed lol

Reactions: UndergradSteve

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I agree, frat rivalry is boring and honestly, not very attractive as it is too mundane for a college story. However, frats exist in college just as students exist in college, my hope is that it will not take up a large part of the story itself. Now fight club or violence to a certain extent on the other hand, is way more exciting than frats, and in my opinion, much cooler in a college story as now you can beat up those who dare to disrespect you or straight up try to humiliate you. It was nice beating up those guys and the football captain in Being a Dik and I would hope to see it here.
With that being said, I haven't got the chance to play it yet, and it seems like you've already played the game, would you say that the game at this stage is playable? As in do we have enough development and progress storywise?
It's very important for me to have the story feel realistic so it made sense to me having frats as a way to get into fighting. However, the fighting will take priority as the frats are just a foundation.
Love the feedback

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Will the Frat route be optional or not?
As fighting is one of the biggest story drivers for the game it's unlikely that the frat route will be optional.
However, the way you interact with your frat strongly impacts your standing. Allowing you to be more or less involved with frat activities. eg. you do not have to be a 'frat bro' even when you join.
Thanks for your question

Reactions: VOYEUR and AmerHST

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Does this have Lesbian, NTR content?
Currently neither are in the demo. But lesbian content is a strong possibility in the future whereas NTR is less likely.
Thank you for your question, let me know if you have anymore.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So, When you first meet Aubrey at the Ape frat Josh says Hey this is Aubrey, her name tag says Autumn so i am not sure if her name is Aubrey and Josh is an idiot or actually Autumn and you have two Autumns... edit: when you are upstairs the MC refers to Aubrey as Aubrey so this indicates a misstep in name for the earlier Aubrey scene

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I already fixed the typo and uploaded file
Hey your script works but doesn't work at the same time, when i choose to confidently walk up to her and ask Chloe myself it begins the dialogue MC: "Hey there guys" Chloe:" Hi whats your name" and then it somehow backtracks and runs through the dialogue as if you have chosen the choice that is "she seems occupied"

it also redoes the phone thing twice even after you have the replies

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Hey your script works but doesn't work at the same time, when i choose to confidently walk up to her and ask Chloe myself it begins the dialogue MC: "Hey there guys" Chloe:" Hi whats your name" and then it somehow backtracks and runs through the dialogue as if you have chosen the choice that is "she seems occupied"

hmm. I only got the typo mistake might be I named the variable wrong, let me try again

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019

try this. if it doesn't work I'm at the end of what I can do without studying the code for hours

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
try this. if it doesn't work I'm at the end of what I can do without studying the code for hours
Looks like the loop still happens and you're stuck with the forced dialogue from the "it looks like she's occupied" pathway.
Thanks for trying though, I'm not a code writer so I'd have no way to even attempt it
Edit: When looking at the phone during the discussion with Chloe it resets you to before you ended Free-roam. So i don't think it works to fix that bug at all. Just don't look at the phone after ending the frat party free roam and you can complete the demo
Edit 2: it did fix the game breaking bug that happened after you got home from the Lauren scene and chose not to kiss her so that's something

Last edited:

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Looks like the loop still happens and you're stuck with the forced dialogue from the "it looks like she's occupied" pathway.
Thanks for trying though, I'm not a code writer so I'd have no way to even attempt it
Edit: When looking at the phone during the discussion with Chloe it resets you to before you ended Free-roam. So i don't think it works to fix that bug at all. Just don't look at the phone after ending the frat party free roam and you can complete the demo
I got the loop too. The bug may be unrelated to the typo i fixed. I'm a newby c# programmer and this isn't c#, so there's only so much I can do

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Currently neither are in the demo. But lesbian content is a strong possibility in the future whereas NTR is less likely.
Thank you for your question, let me know if you have anymore.
Thanks for answering. At least Lesbian content is fine.

3.20 star(s) 185 Votes