mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Ok, first time commenting here and it’s gonna be bitter.
I’m most definitely not the first one to say this, but I’m still gonna do it.
This is my biggest grime with part 2.

Why the hell did the dev ruin Chloe so much? She used to be my favorite LI when she was a likable character and we could spend time with her. You know, as you’re SUPPOSED TO DO with LIs in these games.

It’s clear the dev has a huge boner for Nora who is cool but this is just bad relationship writing.
I don’t even care if Chloe’s running for president. I might sabotage her on purpose in a second playthrough so that I can get to spend more time with her in the future.
At least in my mind that is, not like it would make any actual difference.

The game just encourages you to cheat on Chloe, that’s it really.

That's it, rant’s over. Feeling much better now.
Fuck this, man.

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Why the hell did the dev ruin Chloe so much? She used to be my favorite LI when she was a likable character and we could spend time with her. You know, as you’re SUPPOSED TO DO with LIs in these games.

It’s clear the dev has a huge boner for Nora who is cool but this is just bad relationship writing.
I don’t even care if Chloe’s running for president. I might sabotage her on purpose in a second playthrough so that I can get to spend more time with her in the future.

That ‘s it, rant’s over. Feeling much better now.
Fuck this, man.
LOL. I've played pretty much since the beginning and Chloe has always been a terrible love interest who the devs want things to not work out with. The first time you talk to her her cro-magnon ex-boyfriend punches your face in and that kinda sets the tone for the entire relationship. If you room with her in Europe half the time you can't find her ass. When she isn't stumbling in drunk talking about how great of a fighter some other dude is, that is. Chloe is there as a cautionary tale of what happens when you get into a relationship with a chick who is full of herself and you are way more into her than she is into you. Getting into a committed relationship with Chloe is a self-own. The game has never been shy about spelling that out to you in big letters.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

That's it, rant’s over. Feeling much better now.
Fuck this, man.
LOL. I've played pretty much since the beginning and Chloe has always been a terrible love interest who the devs want things to not work out with. The first time you talk to her her cro-magnon ex-boyfriend punches your face in and that kinda sets the tone for the entire relationship. If you room with her in Europe half the time you can't find her ass. When she isn't stumbling in drunk talking about how great of a fighter some other dude is, that is. Chloe is there as a cautionary tale of what happens when you get into a relationship with a chick who is full of herself and you are way more into her than she is into you. Getting into a committed relationship with Chloe is a self-own. The game has never been shy about spelling that out to you in big letters.
Chloe is the most perfectly written distilled essence of the P3D aria model. There could not be a better daz model : personality match. She's little miss perfect, haughty, flawless.

I'm confused why the other guy is confused, like you said, from the start it was immensely clear she was the "hot queen bee" character, and you would get involved with her at your own peril. Several times earlier in the game other characters reference this (especially Lindsey).

The only point I felt where the story went off track with her was after the president election, the mc basically gets the same cold-shoulder response from both Chloe and Lindsey. IMO it would have been stronger storytelling to show the contrast - maybe post-win Lindsay turns down partying and hooking up in favor of work, whereas Chloe is all about it. Or alternatively, Chloe gives you the cold shoulder as she was just using you, and Lindsey sweetly takes the time to recognize your efforts.

I would agree Nora seems to have gotten disproportionate attention and development, but I assume she's also a fan favorite. Me personally I wish Penelope got more intertwined stories instead of remaining on her own little social island with Jenny.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
LOL. I've played pretty much since the beginning and Chloe has always been a terrible love interest who the devs want things to not work out with. The first time you talk to her her cro-magnon ex-boyfriend punches your face in and that kinda sets the tone for the entire relationship.
Lol. He punches you, so what?
If you room with her in Europe half the time you can't find her ass.
True. Everything starts crumbling down in Europe in fact.
When she isn't stumbling in drunk talking about how great of a fighter some other dude is, that is.
Yep, she gets drunk which is stupid and annoying. Who is it you're talking about? :unsure:
Chloe is there as a cautionary tale of what happens when you get into a relationship with a chick who is full of herself and you are way more into her than she is into you.
She gives that impression at first but you soon discover that she's a nice girl (or at least she was in part 1 before going full bitch). The scene in Europe where you rent the car and you make her your gf sells me she's into MC. Only to later treat him like he barely exists. Again, bad writing or she's a psycho (which would be bad writing).
Getting into a committed relationship with Chloe is a self-own. The game has never been shy about spelling that out to you in big letters.
Again, she was good before Europe (when all the attention shifted to Nora since her boyfriend hit her and she got robbed).
I'm confused why the other guy is confused, like you said, from the start it was immensely clear she was the "hot queen bee" character, and you would get involved with her at your own peril. Several times earlier in the game other characters reference this (especially Lindsey).
What's wrong with "getting involved with someone at your own peril"? Maybe you like that person enough to take the risk, just saying. Way to exaggerate anyway, nothing points out clearly that things would turn bad except voices, vague ones at that. Also who cares if she's queen bee or whatever, that didn't stop me from pursuing her and surely doesn't say much about her character except superficial judgments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What's wrong with "getting involved with someone at your own peril"? Maybe you like that person enough to take the risk, just saying. Way to exaggerate anyway, nothing points out clearly that things would turn bad except voices, vague ones at that. Also who cares if she's queen bee or whatever, that didn't stop me from pursuing her and surely doesn't say much about her character except superficial judgments.
Nothing's wrong with it at all - it's more a case of "what did you expect?"..... Sure, there could have been a story where Chloe was the hot queen bee who was really just misunderstood by others, and deep down she was a sweet girl. But this is not that story. Chloe is the queen bee, who really is the haughty bitch underneath. Nothing wrong with pursuing her, I have saves myself on Chloe path, it's entertaining to see her during home-ec baby tasks segment.

Ultimately, she's one of the plastics. She is Regina George.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Nothing's wrong with it at all - it's more a case of "what did you expect?"..... Sure, there could have been a story where Chloe was the hot queen bee who was really just misunderstood by others, and deep down she was a sweet girl. But this is not that story. Chloe is the queen bee, who really is the haughty bitch underneath. Nothing wrong with pursuing her, I have saves myself on Chloe path, it's entertaining to see her during home-ec baby tasks segment.

Ultimately, she's one of the plastics. She is Regina George.
I wish the dev had given us betters signs that things were gonna end like this. Cause looking back at part 1 nothing before the trip gave that impression. Things were actually going great. Everything pointed out that Chloe was gonna be a viable LI. What is the fucking purpose of putting a LI in a game just to ruin them like that. Stupid. Whatever.
Ultimately she turned out to be just a bitch, yeah.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I wish the dev had given us betters signs that things were gonna end like this. Cause looking back at part 1 nothing before the trip gave that impression. Things were actually going great. Everything pointed out that Chloe was gonna be a viable LI. What is the fucking purpose of putting a LI in a game just to ruin them like that. Stupid. Whatever.
Are you one of the "most wanted" for cheating on Sasha with College Kings bitch Chloe? :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, it isn't just Chloe thought, half of the LI's change personality on a whim...just bad writting imo, or too many different writers.

Like Riley, was really nice early on...until you go on the europa trip. Suddenly she wants to fuck Aubrey, the next day she suddenly has the hots for Amber, then she wants you to convince you to go poly with Aubrey, only to gun after Lauren...from one of my favorites to total annoying trash.

Emily the ex. Had already a poor start with her cheated previously, but besides that a major point in that relationship we never hear anything about it except she was drunk, nothing else about it or the party.
Out of the blue she has that moronic break up scene, i mean your not even together, or depending on the path told her to fuck off...but sure, only to suddenly leave the college...

Lindsey started out good, involved in the fighting thing, troubled with the dead of the mother iirc, overall friendly. That is until the election is over and she suddenly goes full bitch, for no real reason.

Penelope...while i like her, it just seems the dev has no idea what story he even wants for her, like that dumb 'let's make an VN', only to say well maybe not.

Amber, you help her to get/stay clean...then you are at a party and want her not taking drugs and she throws you out of the room, go figure.

And don't get me started about Charli and how half of the LI's suddenly trust this guy more than the MC, except Nora which can't stand the guy. Seriously no idea who thought that character was a good idea.

Last edited:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
On a more positive note, and I don’t care if I get hate for this, Apes for life guys.

The Apes get a bad rep from the start, which actually made me like them more, but they turn out to be very decent.
The Wolves preach loyalty but for all their (boring) niceness their values seem naive and disingenuous. At the end of the day anyone can turn on you, expecting people to be nothing but good to each other is dumb.
The Apes don’t deny that. Their mentality is “every man for himself, you only get what you deserve”. Individuality matters as an Ape, which I appreciate and allows you to stand out.
Despite this, your Ape brothers still end up being cool, especially Cameron.
Adding to this, Grayson starts out as a giant dick, and even though he stays a dick throughout the story you can’t deny that he’s fair to his brothers. He certainly turned out to be a better guy than Chris, the “nice guy” girlfriend beater leader of the Wolves.

The only remotely good reason to join the Wolves is revenge or a general dislike towards Grayson, which is a stupid motivation to join a group btw. The way I see it I aim to dethrone him anyway.
And please don’t tell me you joined the Wolves because of Imre… He’s a cool guy but that would be lame.

I also like better the Apes’ fighting style which is supposedly more brutal, but we got to see none of that. We only had one brawl at the start of the game. Pity.
Instead of this stupid election there should have been more of a focus on the rivalry between the fraternities.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I joined the Wolves because I fell asleep the night of the secret meeting with the apes and there is no second chance :ROFLMAO:. Riley, the redhead, is one of the MC's first friends and she also urges you to join the Wolves.
I have been told that there is a girl in the apes who is into heavy drugs, exclusive of this path :oops:.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Hmm this thread is much more active today
Furthermore about the differences in Love intrest per season is different writers
1 Act 1 season was written by Undergrade Steve and a Girl that went to Hollywood
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 Act 2-3 season was written by two different writers
2 Act 1-2 season where written by multiple writers
2 Act 3-4 season where written by Undergrate Steve again and Pool Party Rework

1 Act 1 season Love intrest had an nicer tone to them
after that many eroded by various writers that focused on build up and character arcs ,which with every new writer where scraped and invisioned anew and then repeat
what makes the Characters and Story inconsitiont

Story is now at a better place as long as steve does not fuck up again :whistle: wish him luck

and personal note i also hate the Cliffhangers

to people
yah Cloe went from a 9 to a 5 character wise (hopefully her Bitchyness will be toned down agian)
Aubrey went from fuckbuddie to want to merry
Nora is now in focus (but maybe will be not next season)
Lindsey has wierd revalations (Homewrecker and co)

Riley is the only one who supports Harem Mc :ROFLMAO:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I joined the Wolves because I fell asleep the night of the secret meeting with the apes and there is no second chance :ROFLMAO:. Riley, the redhead, is one of the MC's first friends and she also urges you to join the Wolves.
I have been told that there is a girl in the apes who is into heavy drugs, exclusive of this path :oops:.
That’s Samantha, Cameron’s sister. She and his brother have a pretty good relationship, so much that Cameron talks Grayson into letting her stay in the Apes’ house, at least for a while, which was cool of Grayson. It’s actually endearing how much Cameron cares for her even though he started out as a simple Ape thug, but you can see how much he hurts because of her.
She’s not too bad and you can help her recover from her addiction but her route is moving at a snail’s pace. You get one measly sex scene with her but you have to get her wasted. Iirc I couldn’t bring myself to do that to a recovering addict who was set up for redemption, not to mention she had started drinking sometime before as a way to cope with her previous addiction.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if the dev will have Nora be ok with the MC having multiple girlfriends?
I kind of hope not because I want at least one girl who isn't willing to share and that is one of my favourite things about her.

Of course, I could be wrong and most of the girls won't want to share but it doesn't feel that way to me.

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

LeapOfFaithCece

Oct 9, 2021
On a more positive note, and I don’t care if I get hate for this, Apes for life guys.

The Apes get a bad rep from the start, which actually made me like them more, but they turn out to be very decent.
The Wolves preach loyalty but for all their (boring) niceness their values seem naive and disingenuous. At the end of the day anyone can turn on you, expecting people to be nothing but good to each other is dumb.
The Apes don’t deny that. Their mentality is “every man for himself, you only get what you deserve”. Individuality matters as an Ape, which I appreciate and allows you to stand out.
Despite this, your Ape brothers still end up being cool, especially Cameron.
Adding to this, Grayson starts out as a giant dick, and even though he stays a dick throughout the story you can’t deny that he’s fair to his brothers. He certainly turned out to be a better guy than Chris, the “nice guy” girlfriend beater leader of the Wolves.

The only remotely good reason to join the Wolves is revenge or a general dislike towards Grayson, which is a stupid motivation to join a group btw. The way I see it I aim to dethrone him anyway.
And please don’t tell me you joined the Wolves because of Imre… He’s a cool guy but that would be lame.

I also like better the Apes’ fighting style which is supposedly more brutal, but we got to see none of that. We only had one brawl at the start of the game. Pity.
Instead of this stupid election there should have been more of a focus on the rivalry between the fraternities.
Totally agreed, APES FOR LIFE! Wolves have a pussy mentality tbh, and its funny to see guys who choose them trying to give moral lessons and shit in the forum chill bro, this is a adult vn, and you definitely are not the good guys! APES are the way to go!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mostwanted8
3.20 star(s) 184 Votes