indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is there in this new season contents with the teacher?? the mom of Nora ,i forgot the name...thanks

Last edited:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
That whole election was just a bore. Why the fuck was that even a thing? probably didn't know what else to do with the game/characters so, why not some election drama... yay? and it sucks even more because Steve thinks this is all good.
I would rather have some Apes (GO APES!!!) Vs Wolves rivalry. That plot point was completely forgotten. It would have been much more interesting than the CHICK presidency thingy. We had one measly fight at the start of the game. What after that, a couple of random-ass fights that didn't have to do with the fraternities. Where's the hatred between Apes and Wolves? It went in the toilet.
The fighting system was overhauled. It was nice and simple back then. It's a chore now.
What do have: election this, election that, NORA. That's it. Game sucks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
So, started 5.0 and load my last save to get this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 237, in __call__
    renpy.hide_screen(self.screen, layer=self._layer)
  File "game/phone/phone_screens.rpy", line 4, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_screens.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_screens.rpy", line 7, in keywords
  File "game/phone/phone_screens.rpy", line 8, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Phone' object has no attribute 'applications'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
College Kings 2 5.0.0
Tue May 21 23:08:32 2024
Any ideas?

Reactions: salty_croissant

Kinggink

Apr 30, 2023
So, started 5.0 and load my last save to get this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 237, in __call__
    renpy.hide_screen(self.screen, layer=self._layer)
  File "game/phone/phone_screens.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_screens.rpy", line 7, in keywords
  File "game/phone/phone_screens.rpy", line 8, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Phone' object has no attribute 'applications'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
College Kings 2 5.0.0
Tue May 21 23:08:32 2024
Any ideas?
I have the same error, I guess we need to wait until version 5.1.0 is uploaded since it has been reported by other users that they have a bug when launching the game.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
It seems like all enthusiasm for this game is shot. I don't think it's as terrible now as some people seem to think but for a game as far in development with reasonably regular updates, all the rewrites, staff turnover and general disorder this game seems to have gone through, it's a little incredible to see a game with a supposedly large update (or 2 updates for whatever that's worth) have no buzz going on.
I mean in all fairness and reality to that I'm guessing the game essentially "ended" a long time ago for most of the target audience it was aimed at. Maybe they see an update and check in, but for the most part this project has already peaked. With quite a few full payout scenes on pretty much every girl if you've already played through all the content since day 1.

Like at this point and at the end of the day there is only going to be so much carrot appeal a game at this stage in development can bring to the table. Sure, you could load up this game and let's say for example progress to a random BJ #7 scene with my fav girl Nora after having already fucked her like 6 different times now. That of course would come with it's fairly lacklaster animation value, and which for all the success has never been one of this game's strong points.

OR...you can download one of the other endless games you haven't played being pushed out offering a new sexual experience. Which is what I just did. And which I guess a whole lot of other degenerates do anytime these updates pop up with other games on the latest update page that might catch their eye.

Reactions: Bestort

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Actually in all fairness to what i said above BJ animations scenes, for the most part, did get better in the latter update scenes.

But the slow style penetration sex scenes have always been and remain meh imo. That first sex scene on Nora still tops my list as the most disappointed and let down I've ever been with one of these games as far as superly anticipated payouts go. That I just couldn't fap to that was criminal.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
You can say she's a nice girl but it's more complicated than that. "Nice people" can cheat when the relationship sucks and even when it doesn't. It's not like she cheated all of a sudden, there's a huge buildup for it as you get closer with her and she confesses to MC that Chris is a terrible boyfriend. When he hit her it was the last straw. Made even more sense that she'll cheat with MC from there.
Yeah except she was flirting with you before that and she could've broke up with him but didn't. All of these characters have flaws. Some have stuff thats important to them and others have other things. It's all about how you take things. It's the same with Chloe, if you know what her priorities are from the start, then you get where she's coming from. It doesn't make her terrible. Its just what you're willing to put up with.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah except she was flirting with you before that and she could've broke up with him but didn't. All of these characters have flaws. Some have stuff thats important to them and others have other things. It's all about how you take things. It's the same with Chloe, if you know what her priorities are from the start, then you get where she's coming from. It doesn't make her terrible. Its just what you're willing to put up with.
It’s not nice to flirt with someone else when you’re in a relationship but Chris sucked as a boyfriend. He was never there for her. It was a matter of time before another dude came up and stole Nora from him. He had it coming.
Regarding Chloe, no man. She went full bitch only after the Europe trip. We couldn’t imagine such a drastic change would happen during the Chicks election. There was no sign.

Last edited:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I feel for you. Beginning of the game, you save Chloe and have the cute date in the gym. I was excited for Penelope with hope Autumn would develop and a Hail Mary for Kim. They ditched Kim because of dumb reasons and Autumn never went anywhere. Penelope's story devolved and got minimized. At least we weren't into Emily.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Is Chloe supposed to be that blonde cheerleader/sorority president who is a bitch troupe in every college movie. Why not just make her like that purely. I thought Chloe is for popular playthrough were you act as a jock.

What is the update about it only says episode 4 and 5?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Is Chloe supposed to be that blonde cheerleader/sorority president who is a bitch troupe in every college movie. Why not just make her like that purely.
She defied the stereotype in season 1. She was a queen bee but a nice girl, it was part of her appeal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old&Useless
3.20 star(s) 190 Votes