dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Hello. Can anyone, please, share a save file from Act 1 to Act 2? I cannot start Act 2 because my saves are broken :(
Thank you!

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
There doesn't seem to be any new content from what people are saying and none of my saves are working. Don't know what this update actually is.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android ports of College Kings Act 1 to v1.4.13 & Act 2 to v5.0.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.4.13): -

Act 2 (v5.0.0): -

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, You should think it was me who has been programming this pile of shit. I also suffered from broken saves and I had to go back before the free roam on the boat. The game crashed some more times and now, in de new episode I am missing the textmode button and the button below.

1716379238377.png

So the game crashes when a message is coming in. I think I will not wait for 5.0.1 but 6.3.9 befor downloading it again. I is not funny see a game crashing so hard downhill as this one. Making about 10-15 k a month producing shit out of a computer. The game was great when started. But from that little is left. No gallery for ep 5, when you click for the changelog you see ep 4. This really is sloppy!

The univeral renpy mod lets the game also crash instant.

I decided today to build a game. Because with my very small knowledge it wil soon be better than this. And I will drive Porsche!

Last edited:

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
So I got through the catering scene, not sure if that was in the last update or not, it was pretty forgettable.

I don't understand the point of free roams when there is nothing fun to find except sex with your girlfriend, that is functionally no different from the last 3 times the game had sex with girlfriend scenes. It makes sense that you have to make SOME choices, and cannot date everybody, but if 75% of the LIs turn into friends and just stay friends, there is no point to 75% of the scenes after you get a girlfriend. And if there doesn't feel like there is any risk, there is no tension, will they, won't they, will you get caught, etc.

The dialog has long entered "who gives a shit" stale territory. "Funny" response (nobody would laugh at these dumb jokes), "Asshole" response, "Nice Guy" response. These responses feel pointless because the game has lost all connection with whatever personality is needed for banging whatever girl. Well, we can't bang 80% of the girls anyways, since they're now "friends," so who gives a shit which of these dialog options I pick?

It also blows my mind that of all the things people decided to copy from A Popular Game, they decided to copy the flat out fucking retarded free roam navigation, where the directions rarely mean anything, and you just click around over and over again, hoping for the pain to stop.

And for fuck's sake, does anyone actually enjoy having to deal with their fucking phone so much in a video game? Just show the damn texts on the screen as they come in like in a movie, and let you click the response like normal. Show the social media posts the same way. Opening the fucking phone and the app and clicking clicking clicking is so goddamned stupid that I cannot believe how many devs think this would be fun.

/rant lol

f500

Dec 2, 2022
after all this time we still dont know who emily cheated with and why she cheated

the whole " I WAS DRUNK " shit isnt enough answer . Dev said " its your choice to forgive or not "

like why she was in that party without mc knowing and why she got drunk with randos ?

i think its better to write her character off with " she is crazy bitch " end it just like how she acts in story

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes