MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I haven't tried this game yet, About the voyeurism tag, is it some Random guy & girl you'll never see again, is it girl in girl?

If it is a Guy and Girl will that girl event be your love interest/ someone you can bang regularly? If it is a potential love interest is it possible to prevent that voyeuristic scene from happening there for making it canon it didn't happen?

I don't like the logic that "she wasn't your LI at the time" thing so I am just asking so I can make an informed decision before playing the game, I don't want to get I vested into the characters and story for that kind of scene to happen much later when I already have an investment in time and emotionally in the game, thanks in advance for anyone that can inform me

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I haven't tried this game yet, About the voyeurism tag, is it some Random guy & girl you'll never see again, is it girl in girl?

If it is a Guy and Girl will that girl event be your love interest/ someone you can bang regularly? If it is a potential love interest is it possible to prevent that voyeuristic scene from happening there for making it canon it didn't happen?

I don't like the logic that "she wasn't your LI at the time" thing so I am just asking so I can make an informed decision before playing the game, I don't want to get I vested into the characters and story for that kind of scene to happen much later when I already have an investment in time and emotionally in the game, thanks in advance for anyone that can inform me
wat voyeurism tag

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I decided today to build a game. Because with my very small knowledge it wil soon be better than this. And I will drive Porsche!

doit.gif

Every time I visit this thread, it's always full of people just saying how buggy it is, the crashes they get, how to do this/that, what version to download, what is Act 1 and Act 2?... it's insane.

This game is dead. RIP

AVG8TOR

Jun 17, 2019
Been a while since I have played this. Can anyone help me make sense of CK1, CK2, Acts, Episodes, Before Rework, etc? I'm confused on where to start (restart). Skimmed through the changelog and that only seemed to add to the confusion. Is this simply a two part game i.e. CK1 and CK2?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Well, You should think it was me who has been programming this pile of shit. I also suffered from broken saves and I had to go back before the free roam on the boat. The game crashed some more times and now, in de new episode I am missing the textmode button and the button below.

View attachment 3659615

So the game crashes when a message is coming in. I think I will not wait for 5.0.1 but 6.3.9 befor downloading it again. I is not funny see a game crashing so hard downhill as this one. Making about 10-15 k a month producing shit out of a computer. The game was great when started. But from that little is left. No gallery for ep 5, when you click for the changelog you see ep 4. This really is sloppy!

The univeral renpy mod lets the game also crash instant.

I decided today to build a game. Because with my very small knowledge it wil soon be better than this. And I will drive Porsche!
the message bug in the pic is fixed when you start over at least through path builder. it worked for me at least but still got a we errors but i could at least read messages

chesra.pola24

Sep 25, 2022
So... Completed episode 4 saves will crash regardless of stats and paths. We have to start over from episode 4 or earlier saves than episode 4 (probably, haven't tested), No episode 5 starting point on path builder, Episode 5 scenes not added to scene gallery.

Without a shred of doubt and suspicion, we can call this update "Incomplete". Not to mention all the bugs, glitches and errors we have to navigate to complete episode 5. We can only try downloading again after a few weeks and then play CK.

It feels like it's too much to ask from the developer to publish the game after fixing most problems if not all the problems.

Reactions: QuestionableNinja

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Been a while since I have played this. Can anyone help me make sense of CK1, CK2, Acts, Episodes, Before Rework, etc? I'm confused on where to start (restart). Skimmed through the changelog and that only seemed to add to the confusion. Is this simply a two part game i.e. CK1 and CK2?
Eh, old numbering got thrown out the window. They made CK1 a first season or entire game depending on their mood. CK2 then is the next season (or sequel). Broken into Acts and Episodes. Before rework they had a different writer that sorta ran the story into the ground. The main guy Steve, took the reins back and reworked a couple updates and tried to fix things since the story didn't make sense and characters had multiple personality disorder. Now, the story isn't as divergent but it's still.....well...what it is

Reactions: AVG8TOR and TREXrg

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Can u tell me why u can.t load a file on a new Update u need to re start it Thts plain STUPID

remythefelix

Apr 14, 2020
Even tough I didn't install any mode and did the 'save fix' in the main page I can't carry my save.
Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

screenshot0001.png

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
So... Completed episode 4 saves will crash regardless of stats and paths. We have to start over from episode 4 or earlier saves than episode 4 (probably, haven't tested), No episode 5 starting point on path builder, Episode 5 scenes not added to scene gallery.

Without a shred of doubt and suspicion, we can call this update "Incomplete". Not to mention all the bugs, glitches and errors we have to navigate to complete episode 5. We can only try downloading again after a few weeks and then play CK.

It feels like it's too much to ask from the developer to publish the game after fixing most problems if not all the problems.
It gets worse I'm afraid.
After examining the files more thoroughly, we appear to be missing renders for entire scenes...
I redownloaded from another source just to check whether it was me, but it's not.
For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From my findings and checking the images.rpy for the update ("ep5") the following are missing:
animations missing (anim folder missing):
ep4/scene 93d/animations
ep4/scene 122d/animations

whole scenes missing (renders):
ep4/scene 92
ep4/scene 124b

It appears they either didn't make them in time for 5.0.0, or QC missed it :FacePalm:
Hopefully they fixed this in 5.1.0.

halfbaked

Aug 26, 2020
Does this game even get any QC? Every release is more broken than the last. I find it hard to believe testers would miss this many issues. The games borderline unplayable on every release, especially if you don't want to start over since saves never work.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes