7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
I've sort of fixed the gallery, which was stored in variables.rpy. Few bugs in those scenes too for the main game aswell, concerning missing variables and replay end calls, have been fixed.
I've attached the fixed gallery for 5.0.0.

Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 3660010

Every time I visit this thread, it's always full of people just saying how buggy it is, the crashes they get, how to do this/that, what version to download, what is Act 1 and Act 2?... it's insane.

This game is dead. RIP

Well read around and see what other people are facing. One big mess. Just face it before start pissing off please! This game has become a mess. But be my guest and play on...... But NEVER EVER react this way on me please! As you look from the beginning is has become shit! and at last to you. Enjoy the gifs............ Wonderful indeed.

And yes..... the game is dead.

Lil fatty

Jun 6, 2022
I've sort of fixed the gallery, which was stored in variables.rpy. Few bugs in those scenes too for the main game aswell, concerning missing variables and replay end calls, have been fixed.

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain
Do I just replace the existing games folder or add this one in as is?

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
wat voyeurism tag
IMG_20240523_061727.jpg
I'm not trying to Hate on the game or anything, I haven't even downloaded it yet, that's why I am asking a out the Tag so I can make an informed choice if I'll like the game or not, I only want to know if there is a voyeurism scene is it two random strangers we'll never see again or will it be lesbians or will it be a "Future love interest" with some other guy and we get to claim her later? I don't want to argue about what's is NTR or sharing or some other controversies, I just want the facts of what's happening and how that scene plays out if that is an actual tag in the game or is that a incorrect tag?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
View attachment 3660864
I'm not trying to Hate on the game or anything, I haven't even downloaded it yet, that's why I am asking a out the Tag so I can make an informed choice if I'll like the game or not, I only want to know if there is a voyeurism scene is it two random strangers we'll never see again or will it be lesbians or will it be a "Future love interest" with some other guy and we get to claim her later? I don't want to argue about what's is NTR or sharing or some other controversies, I just want the facts of what's happening and how that scene plays out if that is an actual tag in the game or is that a incorrect tag?
i think at the first day of school you can peek and see one of the girl ducking with a some guy, later you can beat that guy, but totally another reason. maybe there are more peeks, i dont remember, as i know, there is not ntr or something. you can say your ex to another guy like her and you can say to your friend, dont mind if he take date your ex, but nothing happening on that date, you can duck your ex while she date with your friend

Reactions: QuestionableNinja

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
is there someone who try to go for Imre halloween list? is there avaiable or still cant make clear the list? i heard there was some bug, i hope it fixed in this patch

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
is there someone who try to go for Imre halloween list? is there avaiable or still cant make clear the list? i heard there was some bug, i hope it fixed in this patch
Initially it didn't work because there was a conflict with being with Autumn and Lauren and I think Penelope that causes issues. Then it got patched to work again but I read somewhere that sone newer variable makes it not work again. Last I did it, it worked but it's extremely complicated and you have to be playing a very specific way with specific girls you're pursuing and Loyal, Popular, Confident bars. Pretty much, you need a Mod

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Initially it didn't work because there was a conflict with being with Autumn and Lauren and I think Penelope that causes issues. Then it got patched to work again but I read somewhere that sone newer variable makes it not work again. Last I did it, it worked but it's extremely complicated and you have to be playing a very specific way with specific girls you're pursuing and Loyal, Popular, Confident bars. Pretty much, you need a Mod
which version was your last time? was it without mod? probably at this time i cant do it?
i have Penelope, only Autumn and Lauren at same time what i dont know how. always only the one of the sister want help me out with the list.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain
Appreciate the work you did. Any clue if there's a way to salvage saves? Every one I have in episode 2 gets the kiwi or some other kind of error. Not sure if that's something only really the dev team can try or if it's possible to get working if I fiddle around with the code in unren?

Alex_88

Aug 15, 2017
I haven't tried this game yet, About the voyeurism tag, is it some Random guy & girl you'll never see again, is it girl in girl?

If it is a Guy and Girl will that girl event be your love interest/ someone you can bang regularly? If it is a potential love interest is it possible to prevent that voyeuristic scene from happening there for making it canon it didn't happen?

I don't like the logic that "she wasn't your LI at the time" thing so I am just asking so I can make an informed decision before playing the game, I don't want to get I vested into the characters and story for that kind of scene to happen much later when I already have an investment in time and emotionally in the game, thanks in advance for anyone that can inform me
Well, there is a scene where mc saw Aubrey (she's the dark haired girl on this thread banner, mc don't know her yet at the time) having sex with a dude (not sure if He is just a random dude or not) in the dorm room across mc's room during the first free roam mode and yes she's a love interest. You can't prevent that scene, but you can avoid seeing it by going straight to mc's room.

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone, please, share a save file from Act 1 to Act 2? I cannot start Act 2 because my saves are broken.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes