7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Appreciate the work you did. Any clue if there's a way to salvage saves? Every one I have in episode 2 gets the kiwi or some other kind of error. Not sure if that's something only really the dev team can try or if it's possible to get working if I fiddle around with the code in unren?
Saves usually go wonky when renpy versions are changed, and the dev changes renpy version every time an update drops.

You could try and download a compressed version of 4.0.0 and just copy everything except the game folder (libs, renpy, .exe, .py and .sh) and overwrite it downgrade? Just backup the originals if you do.

Personally I just accepted it, as saves can't really be messed with game code wise, apart from importing from CK1.

What specifc error do you get btw?

Last edited:
Reactions: BoomDaBoom

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
are there anyone who can't have autumn sex scene in ep5?
Yeah, if Nora is your girlfriend it makes you cancel plans, but otherwise it should work. Renders are missing for that scene with autumn though on 5.0.0
To get the scene you need to
Be FWB with autumn, friends with Lauren and choose "Keep singing"

Huy1234567890

Jan 25, 2022
Yeah, if Nora is your girlfriend it makes you cancel plans, but otherwise it should work. Renders are missing for that scene with autumn though on 5.0.0
To get the scene you need to
Be FWB with autumn, friends with Lauren and choose "Keep singing"
thanks, did they add those missing renders in v5.1.0?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The game started off good then they gave Alex that if it needs to be fixed call me I have the answers for everything complex.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Saves usually go wonky when renpy versions are changed, and the dev changes renpy version every time an update drops.

You could try and download a compressed version of 4.0.0 and just copy everything except the game folder (libs, renpy, .exe, .py and .sh) and overwrite it downgrade? Just backup the originals if you do.

Personally I just accepted it, as saves can't really be messed with game code wise, apart from importing from CK1.

What specifc error do you get btw?
I mainly get two types of errors depending on what kind save I load up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only thing I can parse is that they might be related to the phone, but no clue if that's something I can change.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
I mainly get two types of errors depending on what kind save I load up.

Only thing I can parse is that they might be related to the phone, but no clue if that's something I can change.
Yeah, they changed the way the phone works and added a few more script files for it. Your saves don't have the "new" attributes from 5.0.0 so they won't work. I'm afraid they can't be fixed at this point.

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

MTO

May 10, 2018
5.1.1 has been released

College Kings 2 - [5.1.1]
Changed
  • Changed end screen to show "Episode 6 in development" to prevent confusion
Fixed:
  • Fixed scene gallery crashing on ep5 scenes
  • Fixed missing kiwii.posts causing game crash on saves
  • Fixed player name being changed to "Wolf"
  • Fixed missing "mood" property on characters causing crash

College Kings 2 - [5.1.0]
Added:
  • Added scenes 98a and 124b
  • Added sound effects to 76b
  • Added ep5 scenes to scene gallery
  • Added new animation to 51i
Fixed:
  • Fixed phone missing applications
  • Fixed messenger missing contacts
  • Fixed NPCs missing text messages
  • Fixed sayer ryan causing crash
  • Fixed crash due to FoodOrder variable

hololomat

Jan 18, 2021
Does anybody has walkthrough for CK2 like the one made for CK1 by Condy & gamingdevil800?
I mean optimised for "bang everyone". Or focused on specific characters? I would be grateful for it :)
Could up to Ep. 4 pt. 1

trishit

Oct 15, 2022
im stuck at the polli party scene, it takes me back to the pier date PLEASE tell me how to fix this

[

Last edited:

master3210

Jun 17, 2022
Hey everyone. I'm having trouble with this game that I used to love and was addicted to.. It started with version 15.1.0 or whatever when the dev decided to fuck up the game saves.. So I've been coming back every now and then to see if the saves issue is solved but still to this day I can't import CK1 saves. Now the versions I'm using are CK1 - 1.4.13 (compressed version) and CK2 - 4.0.0 (compressed version). So I played CK1 till the end and tried to import only to get that error screen.. I saved on the page where it told me to save but it won't work. And when I tried messing up with the rollback and ignore buttons and finally managed to get into the game, I found myself returning to the Wolves house even though I'm an ape in that playthrough... So of course the save is fucked and so I didn't bother trying anymore and lost all faith in that feature. The thing is, I still wanna play and enjoy CK2 but coming from CK1, I can say that neither the recap option nor the path builder is enough to tailor the save to the details of CK1's save. For example, fighting Tom at the beginning of the game, or exposing Charli to Mr. Lee, or Inviting Emily to Europe. Am I missing something or am I right about that? Is there a way to solve the saves issue or have more control over the path building? Which one is better? Path builder or Recap? I can see that the path builder has more options that I'd like to control, but the recap feels more "original", like, If there's no other way, I'd finally choose to abandon CK1 and treat the recap as the only way to create the story from now on, accepting the fact that this is the only way to keep playing. It's been a long time and there's a lot of new content that I wanna experience but I have been holding off playing, hoping that I can continue from my original CK1 playthroughs. But alas, it seems impossible since it's been years and I still can't do it.

Donkeyddd

Apr 18, 2021
The game is lagging horrendously, mainly the phone I don't know what they did but somebody borked something. Also during the pool party scene the interactables are misaligned from the renders.

Lindsey got upset for absolutely no reason on the FWB path about the frat leadership despite the fact I helped her win? I apologized (despite doing nothing wrong) and now she is happy again?

Nora breaks up with you out of the blue I can't even remember dialogue about it just suddenly switched paths?

If you are two timing penelope and chloe Jenny will call you out and you have to break up with Chloe? Why not break up with Penelope instead? I dont get it.
Also during the house party Chloe that you just broke up with starts grinding on you and you nail her? Does this woman have no self respect at all??? Disgusting behavior

I need to have a chat with the manager this is getting even worse

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes