Aman2001

Dec 19, 2018
I'm getting kiwi error on android any solutions? View attachment 1221500 View attachment 1221501
Can someone help this is after talking to lauren about what she should do for charity booth in v10.0.2

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 333, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 338, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 256, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 259, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 48, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 262, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 340, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 349, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 350, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 362, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 370, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 94, in getMessage
KeyError: u'M'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v9/scene20.rpyc", line 31, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
  File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 262, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 340, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 349, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 350, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 362, in execute
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 370, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 370, in <module>
  File "game/phone/phone_kiwii.rpy", line 94, in getMessage
KeyError: u'M'

qwfesdfsdgfw4t

Nov 19, 2018
I have the 10.0 game files and also the 10.2 patch files, my question is, how do i patch it? I tried copy and paste the patch files to the game files but it does nothing. Can anyone help?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaChamp

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not sure this game is at all comparable with many others out there as many other Devs stick to a pretty strict main cast of girls and a few side enterprises to fulfill the cheap 'bang' criteria needed without effecting the realistic slow build of the main story.

The only other VN game I play that has anywhere near the number of options as CK is Cheeky Gimps Where the heart is. I think the tracked girls tally there is at 12 but they are roughly distributed in clusters or groups and it's comparably far easier to opt-out of each and not be forced into continual interactions with all of them as seems to be the case here.

We seem fairly far advanced into the CK project at this point so I'm assuming that the pruning of potential timelines is coming soon but I'm concerned that there will be a lot of disapointment to those who've gone down a path with a girl they didn't realise is a side girl* to the author or we'll get paths for all the girls that due to size constraints is not going to have the depth and feels that the author seems capable of if they had stuck to a slimmed down casting.

*I'm on the Emily path but it could be that the intention of the story was for me to move on from her and get closure rather then try rekindle a relationship???

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
This last update have been pretty lowkey it introduced some cool new features but still is not up there,while it is impossible not to like the good old mud wrestling between the girls the problem lies with the story once again and the lack of depth it continues having.

As the two characters I've been following more closely concerning romance build ups and such are Chloe and Aubrey,can only appreciate the little scene we got with Aubrey where for the first time speaks about her family and gives us a little insight about how she changed over the years(also worried about how the introduction of her sister may affect the saturated character filled plot but still the novel fan inside me is foolishly excited about it).

Beyond that focusing on Chloe's route the volley rematch with her felt too fast and superficial,like there is no emotion no passion between her and the MC specially when she is your preferencial option for romance(you choose her above all others and her behaviour remains the same with you) and have been walking all the way through her path,the rewards we are getting are only coldness and distance with no real revelations concerning how she is really handling the presidency of her seniority and what her past/life is about beyond college.

Loved the little branch choice where you can invite Penélope to the meeting with her friend and have her listen to her worries face to face as it would have been stupid leaving her behind a meeting that on the planning at least was all about her.

Pushing Ryan away from Emily or encourage him to try his luck was yeah not what I wanted to see,pushed him away cause no NTR to a character that I am interested in,felt out of the place,yes character development for him but really no chance to see that kind of fetish or route on my playthrough,it sickens me.

The scenes with professor Lee never cease to amaze me,are we all sure that he is not the true waifu on the story?Cause we already know more about him than many of the main girls combined.

I expect that the lottery ticket choice on the charity event leads to something as it is a new variable that should have some kind of weight on the story,same with the old decision of "Is the MC interested on Politics?" would like to reach a conclusion/event on that one too.

Also gotta comment that I was surprised when Lauren got all flirty with my MC when basically followed a friendship route with her,yeah was helpful and caring towards her but seeing her give the first step surprised me quite a lot,the photo she sends to the MC after even more,Is she the same shy girl at the very beginning?What an un expect yet confusing character development.

The new date app the game has included seems promising and here hoping it stays within the game for a long time(unless the MC willingly commits to a close relationship with a lass and even then with a choice),BAD erased its own version really quick when I remembered having lots of fun chatting with the random girls that who knows could have an important role at some point of the story,seeing Samantha(Cam's sister) on the thing is great cause if it is tied with the progress of a main/side character route it should remain there for quite a bit.

An old complaint I had with the previous updates stays the same,the still inconsequential Wolves/Apes choice,the final showdown between the two as well as their rivalry has been really disappointing,where are the girls that Grayson speaks about?The type that usually hang around the Apes?Where are their crazy parties and secrets beyond Grayson's commanding general like behaviour?

What makes the Apes or even the Wolves so cool that all the lads want to join them cause I don't see it,the Frogs might have been the most interesting path for all we know.

Here hoping the next update shows that the Wolves/Apes choice had some kind of meaning cause for now it only feels like decoration.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi , I got this error after i click start to play .. anyone can explain me the problem or help me fix it , i am using the compressed version .

222.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I expect that the lottery ticket choice on the charity event leads to something as it is a new variable that should have some kind of weight on the story,same with the old decision of "Is the MC interested on Politics?" would like to reach a conclusion/event on that one too.
Some kind of weight do you mean the girl who sold the lottery tickets? But that would be mean, because she is really pretty. As I understood that with the lottery you can only get a date with this girl and since MC was the only one who bought a ticket he also get this date, I don't think there is more story.

• Red Heart

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Admittedly I somehow got behind on this game, so although I've updated to v10.2 (so, with the patch), I'm just now playing through v8 content. Does anyone else have trouble with Amber's sexting (shortly after helping Ms. Rose move out) sequence? I get to the choice of Wanna see what thinking about you has done to me? or I look at your pic all the time...when I'm thinking about things, I choose the first option. Instead of anything I might expect, however, Amber's reply is "NOW!" followed by "You weren't too bad yourself. Next time we need to do this in person". Now, I'm not even in the slightest against a follow-up with her, but I feel like I've missed something here. Is anyone else seeing this same problem?

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
Admittedly I somehow got behind on this game, so although I've updated to v10.2 (so, with the patch), I'm just now playing through v8 content. Does anyone else have trouble with Amber's sexting (shortly after helping Ms. Rose move out) sequence? I get to the choice of Wanna see what thinking about you has done to me? or I look at your pic all the time...when I'm thinking about things, I choose the first option. Instead of anything I might expect, however, Amber's reply is "NOW!" followed by "You weren't too bad yourself. Next time we need to do this in person". Now, I'm not even in the slightest against a follow-up with her, but I feel like I've missed something here. Is anyone else seeing this same problem?
You're not missing anything nor is there a problem. Bad scene playout

Shuanks

May 31, 2020
This version stops just before the fight? Because strangely we see more scene in the gallery
Stop just after this scene :
1622650718882.png

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes