hd199

Feb 15, 2020
There are new scenes in Chapter 2
is new update working on your old saves?
i got an issue, when i launch by old save it ask me to whether restart or continue , i opted for restart from start of ch 2, played some time and saved the game. But when i reloaded my game i saved, it started from my old save point and not from the point i saved the game.

hd199

Feb 15, 2020
Official paid Walkthroughs:

College Kings 2 [3.1.13]:

Episode I
Episode II
Episode III

[Outdated]
-

College Kings [1.3.17]:

Act I
Act II
Act III
PDF
Full
update it please

felianMDR

Mar 18, 2018
am I understand correct that "game before rework" can be ignored and I download act 1 for start and then act 2

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Has anyone tried the launcher for this game from their website, maybe the save transfer from CK1 to CK2 works in that version? :HideThePain:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
So much wasted potential! Great renders and decent writing even if it is a familiar story but gets ruined by a developer that takes many months between updates and would rather spend time reworking the earlier parts of the game instead of giving us new content.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
So much wasted potential! Great renders and decent writing even if it is a familiar story but gets ruined by a developer that takes many months between updates and would rather spend time reworking the earlier parts of the game instead of giving us new content.
Eh this one a rewrite might have been needed. The writing was getting tossed around d and had no real consistency. It sucked but the developer reclaimed it to bring it back to his vision. That said, they're making a new game so I don't know how that will effect development time. Still, I agree I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for this with everything going on with it

Reactions: AlexMpog

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
they're making a new game
Well, they abandoned their last new game (Unscripted needs an abandoned tag) right after Episode 1 so, mentioning "new game" doesn't really mean anything, especially for this Dev.

It's more like "should I even bother? will they sell it just to abandon it right after the first episode/chapter again? will the writing suck? endless bugs?" etc.

They made RL videos for Unscripted (videos of them talking about it and whatever else), hyped it up (I wasn't hyped, I knew it wasn't going to be good from the start) all of that for what? nothing. A waste of time and people's money (the people who bought it on Steam)

Did they give them refunds? why is the game still listed on Steam? it should be delisted. Devs have that power, don't they?

This game... eh, not worth even talking about.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Well, they abandoned their last new game (Unscripted needs an abandoned tag) right after Episode 1 so, mentioning "new game" doesn't really mean anything, especially for this Dev.

It's more like "should I even bother? will they sell it just to abandon it right after the first episode/chapter again? will the writing suck? endless bugs?" etc.

They made RL videos for Unscripted (videos of them talking about it and whatever else), hyped it up (I wasn't hyped, I knew it wasn't going to be good from the start) all of that for what? nothing. A waste of time and people's money (the people who bought it on Steam)

Did they give them refunds? why is the game still listed on Steam? it should be delisted. Devs have that power, don't they?

This game... eh, not worth even talking about.
Didn't even realize it ceased production. I played the first episode, liked the art style but thought the story was meh and stopped paying attention. I guess I'd rather have them give up early then a year into it.

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
Ok a little confused atm. There is this one and College kings 2 correct? I have both but not sure which one is the current game given all the mention of rework and such.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I guess I'd rather have them give up early then a year into it.
Yeah, but what about the people who paid for it? on Patreon (where they charge more) and on Steam. Will they get their refunds? why is the game still listed?

You sound like you played it for free from here so, you wouldn't fully understand. It's okay though, you don't need to.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes