kyloren007

Nov 18, 2018
Cant get past the scene where MC has to check the message after kissing that girl and talking with his roomie..Nothings on the screen.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Nice game untill now. Render are good looking, lauren face have a weird expression tough.
Dont really care with the badik similaritys if you make a good story, every game have a similar gender to another game out there.
Seems all choices more frat/fighting oriented is classified as troublemaker?
Cant i be a fighter without being a dick to the ones that dont deserve?
When we get more updates will going to ape party still be forced? Would prefer to tag along with imre than with the other class kid to ape party.
Chloe is really pretty and seems nice untill now, hope she dont get "ruined".
Harem is a thumbs up for me and hope ntr stays away from the game.
Dream sex scenes dont do anything for me, if you wanted a sex scene you could make a sex scene with a side chick for example the one show when going to the dorms, she is already out of the picture for me after that scene if she is going to be a li, so it would be better to make her throw herself to mc and have a quick fuck and there you could demonstrate the sex scene.

I think its all the thoughs i have for now.
GL with the game and hope for good updates.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Seems all choices more frat/fighting oriented is classified as troublemaker?
Cant i be a fighter without being a dick to the ones that dont deserve?
When we get more updates will going to ape party still be forced? Would prefer to tag along with imre than with the other class kid to ape party.
Chloe is really pretty and seems nice untill now, hope she dont get "ruined".
Harem is a thumbs up for me and hope ntr stays away from the game.
Dream sex scenes dont do anything for me, if you wanted a sex scene you could make a sex scene with a side chick for example the one show when going to the dorms, she is already out of the picture for me after that scene if she is going to be a li, so it would be better to make her throw herself to mc and have a quick fuck and there you could demonstrate the sex scene.

I think its all the thoughs i have for now.
GL with the game and hope for good updates.
In the demo, there's definitely a strong correlation between troublemaker & fighting, but I'm trying to find the right balance for future updates.

The ape party is necessary, however the Wolves party is still coming up :) There will be a lot more meaningful choices and paths in upcoming versions. The main story line will always have to be somewhat linear as it's a story driven game. But expect lots of pathing and options especially on side stories.

Most people seemed to dislike the dream so it's going to be skipable and future dream or fantasy scenes are unlikely.

Thank you for your insightful feedback, I'm hoping to release an update by the end of next week.

- Undergrad Steve

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
In the demo, there's definitely a strong correlation between troublemaker & fighting, but I'm trying to find the right balance for future updates.

The ape party is necessary, however the Wolves party is still coming up :) There will be a lot more meaningful choices and paths in upcoming versions. The main story line will always have to be somewhat linear as it's a story driven game. But expect lots of pathing and options especially on side stories.

Most people seemed to dislike the dream so it's going to be skipable and future dream or fantasy scenes are unlikely.

Thank you for your insightful feedback, I'm hoping to release an update by the end of next week.

- Undergrad Steve
Sry if this has been asked before but are you gonna be adding more woman/girls to the game? Because gonna be honest the only one I like so far is Chloe appearance wise.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Most people seemed to dislike the dream
I could care less about the dream tbh since is with the mc.
What I loved about badik is that the romance is pure platonic except maybe for Sage since she has a bf, this game is trying to copy badik and fail very hard because you don't really get what we love about that game at all, the reply is simple "plot and romance".
The thing about your game is that one of the Li's is a whore that fuck anyone (we already see her having sex in the game), the other is an ex gf that cheated on the mc and then another LI with a BF, so even if I don't mind one having a BF, I certainly am not going to romance a whore and even less an ex gf that cheated on the mc. That kills the romance in the game for at least 2 of the Li's, also seeing how the mc says you can have X girl,X is mine to his roommate.... doesn't help either.
Don't really see this game being a proper Romance vn after playing the 1st update, you still have time to fix that considering you are not going for ntr content.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarhkBlu

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I could care less about the dream tbh since is with the mc.
What I loved about badik is that the romance is pure platonic except maybe for Sage since she has a bf, this game is trying to copy badik and fail very hard because you don't really get what we love about that game at all, the reply is simple "plot and romance".
The thing about your game is that one of the Li's is a whore that fuck anyone (we already see her having sex in the game), the other is an ex gf that cheated on the mc and then another LI with a BF, so even if I don't mind one having a BF, I certainly am not going to romance a whore and even less an ex gf that cheated on the mc. That kills the romance in the game for at least 2 of the Li's, also seeing how the mc says you can have X girl,X is mine to his roommate.... doesn't help either.
Don't really see this game being a proper Romance vn after playing the 1st update, you still have time to fix that considering you are not going for ntr content.
Not every girl can be a pure virgin waiting for the MC :BootyTime:

Reactions: hitmanbhi
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes