lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
How is this game 6gb? It's bigger than Broken Dreamers for example, and that game has tons of high quality animations and renders. Where those 6gb go in this game? I don't see many renders or animations so why it needs so much space?

Reactions: ata822

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
How is this game 6gb? It's bigger than Broken Dreamers for example, and that game has tons of high quality animations and renders. Where those 6gb go in this game? I don't see many renders or animations so why it needs so much space?
Because the Dev inbuilt an AI inside his code and when everyone play at the same time it will start the skynet.

Jokes aside, this game has real time fights and a phone UI. There is a compressed version in the OP if you want ;)

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] College Kings [Act 1-3, v1.1.2s Fixed] [Undergrad Steve] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 13.11GB
Repack size: 1.79GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Question: If there is no harem route currently and you have to pick one girl and stick with her, then when you turn down the other girls do you get alternative scenes with your chosen love interest?

Because during my playthrough up to the prom date choice, I accepted every advance I could and found a decent amount of content but feel if you cut it down to just 1 girl, the game would be short and/or boring. I am here for the story with the women, I've no interest in scenes with random college bs or with MC and Imre talking about all the tail MC can't actually get. Lol.

Also, I feel like the game isn't very helpful with guiding you on choices like what are important and what aren't let alone which KCT trait you should be aiming for on each girls path. I tried just picking as I liked and it lead to MC having basically no one because I always had the wrong stats to get the girls I was after.
The walkthrough mod was a little more helpful but still doesn't tell you when a stat check will happen, so a lot of the time I had no idea there was an alternative route in a conversation.

Last edited:

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Yeah there's definitely a problem then... because that file doesn't work.

I did find a workaround though. It's through Terminal using the "chmod +x " command thing.
yeah well sometimes it just works differently in different situation i guess, in my case i tried the terminal thing and it failed.
well i'm glad to hear you sort things out then

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Was v.0.6.6 the version before 0.7 ? Want to check sometrhing out
Yeah, this changelog is confusing the hell outta me. lol .. I was waiting on a changelog for 6.6 to tell if it was worth downloading, or waiting for next update. They didn't update the log, I see, and just skipped it. And it says "n/a" for 7.0, and now there's a 7.1 bugfix. I mean, cool. I guess I'll download it now since I'm a couple updates behind, but why isn't the changelog being updated? Not whining..just inquiring. lol

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
on patreon it should be available.
otherwise check the unofficial one from the OP - it should be 0.7v (and 0.71 is only minor bugfixes)
Do you happen to have that android link? The one at the home page here is only for 0.6.6 and not 0.7

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
game gave me a bug after i̇ wrote a message to lauren that i̇ sai̇d ''i̇m not comi̇ng to beach''. stucked i̇n that scene and i̇ stucked i̇n ''i̇ should probably reply'' screen... any advi̇ce to get ri̇d of i̇t?

Reactions: Hexenbane

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
everything you need is in the OP of every game.....
Check the first post on the first page of the thread if you don't know what OP means
OP stands for Over-Powered, as long as I can remember from my gaming days. And that doesn't make any sense in the context of your sentence. lol
So, maybe you meant "original Page?" lol

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
OP stands for Over-Powered, as long as I can remember from my gaming days. And that doesn't make any sense in the context of your sentence. lol
So, maybe you meant "original Page?" lol
Original Post**
FTFY

We're on a forum, I thought it was common sense and people will think of OP as "Original Post" and not "overpowered", but thanks for proving me wrong(y)

And as for why I wrote "Check the first post on the first page of the thread if you don't know what OP means",
looking at their message I thought they will have a hard time understanding what OP means so I gave them specific location of OP:)

Reactions: FookU2

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
game gave me a bug after i̇ wrote a message to lauren that i̇ sai̇d ''i̇m not comi̇ng to beach''. stucked i̇n that scene and i̇ stucked i̇n ''i̇ should probably reply'' screen... any advi̇ce to get ri̇d of i̇t?
Several users reported it (including myself), no response :confused:

Reactions: Hexenbane

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
same prob what do we do?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I tried just picking as I liked and it lead to MC having basically no one because I always had the wrong stats to get the girls I was after.
The walkthrough mod was a little more helpful but still doesn't tell you when a stat check will happen, so a lot of the time I had no idea there was an alternative route in a conversation.
Agreed. It should work on concept for role-playing but the execution feels flawed, like a bunch of choice just immediately puts you out of the picture on a certain moment and it feels too sudden. Normal people aren't so one dimensional, and romantically (especially as young as 18) dont just go for one exact trait, most give it a chance to know you better and I feel thats not really possible with this system. The "other" game does this way better, it doesn't just closes down paths and possibilties without actual relationship development, or at least the role-playing feels better.

Quite honestly that people spam this thread talking about another game and since the games aren't connected it is irrelevant...
Its not without reason tho, its clearly inspired by it, to say the least. In reality is straight up plagiarism, in a lot of ways. I do like the game tho, but it could use a soul of its own.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes