Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Anyone know if there is actually a way to get Lindsey to do the anal in ACT II Episode 2 after the pool party? :unsure:
Or is this just a fake choice to piss off the players? :devilish:
Not enough anal in this game. Every college game needs a proper butt slut or three. ;)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know if there is actually a way to get Lindsey to do the anal in ACT II Episode 2 after the pool party? :unsure:
Or is this just a fake choice to piss off the players? :devilish:
Not enough anal in this game. Every college game needs a proper butt slut or three. ;)
The butt slut in this game is Emily. Oh, and probably Ryan.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The butt slut in this game is Emily. Oh, and probably Ryan.
That would be nice if it were true, but we just get a few anal scenes in the early days of the game, and then nothing. Emily gets a couple, Amber gets one. They both seem to enjoy it, but don't come back for more. For a college game when girls experiment and try new things, the anal scenes are severely lacking. Nora just says she wouldn't like it, without even trying it, and Lindsey just says wrong hole. I'm guessing the real reason for the anal avoidance is the Dev though. No other reason makes any sense. :devilish:

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Hello...
Is there maybe a compressed version of Act I (1.3.12) somewhere here?

I have the compressed version of Act II (3.1.12), so I really don't want that huge 14GB version of Act I.

Reactions: xav66ier

Bluecatz

Jul 19, 2023
Just started playing ck2 and i found that when Polly were invited to svc to perform Penelope said they got to know each other during a meet and greet or something. Isn't this inconsistent with the event of CK1 when they went to the concert? Is this meant to be or is it my save being wonky?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Just started playing ck2 and i found that when Polly were invited to svc to perform Penelope said they got to know each other during a meet and greet or something. Isn't this inconsistent with the event of CK1 when they went to the concert? Is this meant to be or is it my save being wonky?
Currently imported saves don't flag a bunch of stuff properly. If playing off an import expect a lot of inconsistencies and some missed content. Probably best to do the recap, but then you lose a bunch of stats. Don't know if this will be fixed, it has been an issue for some time. :mad:

xav66ier

Jun 5, 2017
I found a compressed version of Act I (1.3.12) on workupload, but I can't download because, even using Tor, they say me
"Forbidden: IP blacklisted. ".
Can someone please post a version of that file for download?
Thanks and sorry for my english.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes