May 31, 2020
You can legally get Clhoe and Lauren in CK1 in CK2 it's impossible and Norah is easy. I don't know what happens if you reject Norah in CK1 and what will happen in the cabin in CK2 but you have to be confident if you have another girlfriend or loyal if you don't have a girlfriend for Norah to accept you in the cabin.
Lindsey I think that in this latest update she is going the way of being a bad or loyal girl. More like a bad girl, but as I said in the end you won't be able to have them all. Now everyone knows MC has several girlfriends. And the only people who know these are the nerds, Amber, Norah, Riley and Aubrey know that we only go out with Clhoe for CK1, in the following updates you will see a lot of partying and many tears :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
At the moment it is not known which path to take and which story to follow, in short, do what you want without consequences. :devilish:
Soooooo I should probably get a bucket and a box full of tissues?.. because there's no way this is going to end well.. not when MC is playing Pokemon with all these girls. :HideThePain::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: myukimo

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
The game is broken. Going for Audrey and Riley romance route and it kicks me back to the menu when I am in the limo.

Lizanders

Nov 12, 2021
It says "The application "CollegeKings2" can't be open".
I downloaded Act II. Why doesn't it work? Can anybody help?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
It says "The application "CollegeKings2" can't be open".
I downloaded Act II. Why doesn't it work? Can anybody help?
Check your virus/threat protection then ransomware settings; most game exes are not recognized by your system, so it automatically blocks it. Check under blocked applications & you'll probably see the game

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm is this game buggy? i get an exception has occurred error when loading old saves from the last version, as soon as i need too use the phone and text with someone..

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
REALLY wish there was even just a basic bare bones cheat to add points to bro/troublemaker/boyfriend. Just that one thing would make my playthrough more fun. The only cheat engine for the game is on hold until full release due to the complexity of the game. sigh

JCFranks28

Apr 6, 2021
I still can't get the Nora scene at the pool, I'm on her path but still can't get it. Is there a specific way we have to complete each scene with everyone? I noticed you get different dialogues everytime I replay and change the order I do things but I just can't seem to get the Nora scene

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
I still can't get the Nora scene at the pool, I'm on her path but still can't get it. Is there a specific way we have to complete each scene with everyone? I noticed you get different dialogues everytime I replay and change the order I do things but I just can't seem to get the Nora scene
Make sure she drinks the shot in the house before it transitions into nightfall. She should mention being a little drunk to run off with once it becomes nightfall.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
I think the sequence of events is very specific, because I think I've found at least one soft lock as well. Here's the entire sequence I followed:

Start: Help Nora
Talk to the Wolves
Talk to the Apes
Click the pitcher next to Nora and Riley > Collect Donations
Talk to Aubrey and Lindsey
Go inside
Talk to Mr. Matthews and Elijah's mom
Give the bottle to Aubrey and Lindsey. Doesn't matter what you pick, might as well pick Grab the Bottle > Hand Me the Bottle
Click the shots inside > Shots! Shots! Shots!
Click the cooler by Penelope

Now here's the thing. If you choose "Stick to Water", you HAVE to choose the right options with the DJ to get him to change the music: Be Yourself as the 3rd choice. If you choose Be Better Than Him or Just Change the Music, he won't change the music, and as far as I can tell, this soft-locks the game and you can't progress. However, if you have Penelope stick to water, you will NOT get Nora's scene no matter what as far as I can tell.

Instead, choose Make Her a Drink. It doesn't seem to matter if you get the drinks wrong, but regardless, the right answers are Grenadine > Vodka > Orange Slice? > Vodka > Peach Schnapps

Talk to Nora and Riley

Now talk to the DJ, at the 3rd choice, pick either Be Better than Him or Just Change the Music. Nora will talk to you, choose Let's Go and you'll get the scene. If you choose Be Yourself, he will change the music, but you won't get Nora's scene.

It was way harder than it needed to be, for sure.

EDIT: The first two choices when you talk to the DJ don't seem to matter. I think.

Last edited:

JCFranks28

Apr 6, 2021
I think the sequence of events is very specific, because I think I've found at least one soft lock as well. Here's the entire sequence I followed:

Start: Help Nora
Talk to the Wolves
Talk to the Apes
Click the pitcher next to Nora and Riley > Collect Donations
Talk to Aubrey and Lindsey
Go inside
Talk to Mr. Matthews and Elijah's mom
Give the bottle to Aubrey and Lindsey. Doesn't matter what you pick, might as well pick Grab the Bottle > Hand Me the Bottle
Click the shots inside > Shots! Shots! Shots!
Click the cooler by Penelope

Now here's the thing. If you choose "Stick to Water", you HAVE to choose the right options with the DJ to get him to change the music: Be Yourself as the 3rd choice. If you choose Be Better Than Him or Just Change the Music, he won't change the music, and as far as I can tell, this soft-locks the game and you can't progress. However, if you have Penelope stick to water, you will NOT get Nora's scene no matter what as far as I can tell.

Instead, choose Make Her a Drink. It doesn't seem to matter if you get the drinks wrong, but regardless, the right answers are Grenadine > Vodka > Orange Slice? > Vodka > Peach Schnapps

Talk to Nora and Riley

Now talk to the DJ, at the 3rd choice, pick either Be Better than Him or Just Change the Music. Nora will talk to you, choose Let's Go and you'll get the scene. If you choose Be Yourself, he will change the music, but you won't get Nora's scene.

It was way harder than it needed to be, for sure.

EDIT: The first two choices when you talk to the DJ don't seem to matter. I think.
It worked! Thanks! The only thing is that on the DJ third option, I chose Be Better Than Him and it worked. The Just Change the Music didn't work for some reason but as long as I got the scene, music doesn't matter lol

Thanks again!

Reactions: glumjester

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
REALLY wish there was even just a basic bare bones cheat to add points to bro/troublemaker/boyfriend. Just that one thing would make my playthrough more fun. The only cheat engine for the game is on hold until full release due to the complexity of the game. sigh
where is your avatar from? ive seen her before in different games.. acting lesson is one i think, but there is another i cant remember...

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes