myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Not sure you need to do that. Episode 1 lets you go to her parent's wedding as her date. Being nice to her there gives you the option to take her on a date. That date is on 1 of the 3 nights you have the baby (Wed - Fri), which Wed. is the best day to pick.
When taking care of the baby you have to be very careful. I have a fallback point just in case. But there is also another step with the future relationship with Penelope. It is better to follow the guide so as not to make mistakes.
And the relationship with Penelope only works with CK1 saves;)

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
When taking care of the baby you have to be very careful. I have a fallback point just in case. But there is also another step with the future relationship with Penelope. It is better to follow the guide so as not to make mistakes.
And the relationship with Penelope only works with CK1 saves;)
After you finally get with Penelope, isn't that the relationship point with her? I have a Penelope & Nora path save with no other GFs, so that's looks stable for now. I'm going back & developing some other GF paths too as my "slut path" is full of GFs and it's suggesting that that's going to end badly soon...

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
After you finally get with Penelope, isn't that the relationship point with her? I have a Penelope & Nora path save with no other GFs, so that's looks stable for now. I'm going back & developing some other GF paths too as my "slut path" is full of GFs and it's suggesting that that's going to end badly soon...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh that's funny; I'm just running a new save now with that exact scenario just to see what it looks like. At the Halloween party, your relationship with her is totally put out there, so there's no getting away from the other knowing, so this should be interesting. With all these GF paths, I think my saves are around 7-8...and climbing

Beelzeboss3DG

Feb 28, 2020
Just a PSA, there's a debug_testing txt in the game folder with many useful console commands to alter relationship status ingame, pretty useful to go multiple paths.

1Wolf

Nov 29, 2019
Let's hope College Kings 2 Episode 2 will not be full of bugs, glitches and crashes...
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep2/scene1b.rpy", line 274, in script
call screen phone
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 191, in execute
screen messenger_home():
screen messenger_home():
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 196, in execute
use base_phone:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 44, in execute
screen base_phone(background="images/phone/phone_screen.webp"):
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 63, in execute
frame:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 69, in execute
transclude
use base_phone:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 197, in execute
frame:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 201, in execute
viewport:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 207, in execute
vbox:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 212, in execute
for contact in messenger.contacts:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 213, in execute
button:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 217, in execute
add Transform(contact.user.profile_picture, xysize=(65, 65)) xpos 20 yalign 0.5
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 217, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Contact' object has no attribute 'user'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep2/scene1b.rpy", line 274, in script
call screen phone
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\games 2\Zip Files\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\CollegeKings2-2.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen messenger_home():
screen messenger_home():
use base_phone:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 63, in execute
frame:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 69, in execute
transclude
use base_phone:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 197, in execute
frame:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 201, in execute
viewport:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 207, in execute
vbox:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 212, in execute
for contact in messenger.contacts:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 213, in execute
button:
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 217, in execute
File "game/phone/phone_messages.rpy", line 217, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Contact' object has no attribute 'user'

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
College Kings 2 2.0.1 (SHA: 9d59ea7a)
Sat Nov 12 18:40:41 2022

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I can't get the number of the hot blonde at Aubrey's photoshoot, Sinister Mallard, with Confidence or Loyalty. I'm not sure I've ever been Popular except to get Amber at the very beginning of the game. So lame!

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Damn, I can't find the post that corrected the glitch while you're with Aubrey in the limo & breaks & sends you to the main screen. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Damn, I can't find the post that corrected the glitch while you're with Aubrey in the limo & breaks & sends you to the main screen. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
You can try this, but otherwise I haven't clue:

I'm in the limo on the way to Lindsey's VIP party and suddenly the game jumps back to Lauren's b'day halloween party. Any idea how to fix this?

For anyone else running into this, open the console with Shift + O and type 'jump v2s39' to jump into the next scene.

carfieldtt

Oct 15, 2020
Good day, can anyone help me ?
Version ACT II 2.01, unable to open the "CollegeKings2.exe" "loading error":

"Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.03s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.50s
Loading error handling took 0.27s
Loading script took 43.38s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.10s
Loading persistent took 0.03s"

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thx a lot~

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You can try this, but otherwise I haven't clue:

I'm in the limo on the way to Lindsey's VIP party and suddenly the game jumps back to Lauren's b'day halloween party. Any idea how to fix this?

For anyone else running into this, open the console with Shift + O and type 'jump v2s39' to jump into the next scene.
There it is - thanks so much!

Reactions: Charmingidiot

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Been playing recently and do not know if I should continue honestly only just because the game didn't recognise Chloe winning the Chicks elections, that my choices were completely ignored was really disappointing(like the game started speaking about Lindsey winning the thing which confused me greatly).

Beyond that yeah the characters seemed a parody of themselves(and more sensitive than ever like saying to some or them whatever and they become angry like nothing), sex scenes were very few and in between, Lauren keeps wanting to be the girlfriend of my MC and polyamorous relationships were teased on a scene with Riley only to be left behind after the supposedly adventurous Aubrey rejected the idea.

Aubrey not wanting to be on a triple relationship with Riley and the MC something that was teased several times was quite the low blow, Chloe continues being a bitch and no sex scenes or closeness despite being the boyfriend, the fraternities keep being a useless feature, one of the lasses just wants to be a detective out of the blue and damn if the scenes aren't tiring, then there is the black teacher and the new side activities which are not much.

In conclusion the characters need reworking, more sex scenes are essential before any kind of stupid side plot.

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes