Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'm making the Days show up in game-for example "Day 42" is the end day for College Kings one and "Day 43" starts after MC wakes up the Morning after he gets back. My question is will the gap between where the current Walk through for Epi. 1 being November 7th and Epi. 2 starting on November 13th be filled in? If so I will stop the days at "Day 53" and start Epi. 2 at "Day 59"
I just read the Walkthrough for Epi. 2 and calculated that December 7th, where it ends is "Day 84" and I just say in this thread that the first Free Roam for Epi. 3 is on Dec. 16th-can someone let me know how many days I can expect for this Episode or confirm how many Acts are in this game? Is it still 5?

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Just to make sure I'm not missing any content, but the update ends after the pool party right?

Or are there more after that? I had to manually run the pool party from the console so was wondering if I had to do the same thing for other content.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Just to make sure I'm not missing any content, but the update ends after the pool party right?

Or are there more after that? I had to manually run the pool party from the console so was wondering if I had to do the same thing for other content.
No there is an episode after the party. Leads up to the winter brawl competition.

richiman

May 3, 2022

Open the console.
Use Left Shift + O to open the console.
Enter the jump ep3_start command to start Episode 3.

richiman

May 3, 2022
I just read the Walkthrough for Epi. 2 and calculated that December 7th, where it ends is "Day 84" and I just say in this thread that the first Free Roam for Epi. 3 is on Dec. 16th-can someone let me know how many days I can expect for this Episode or confirm how many Acts are in this game? Is it still 5?
College Kings contains three Acts.
College Kings 2 contains three Episodes and a 4th Episode is being worked on.
The Official Walkthrough for CK2 Episode 3 is not available so it ends with CK2 - Episode 2.
If an Official Walkthrough is created I will make it available.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
College Kings contains three Acts.
College Kings 2 contains three Episodes and a 4th Episode is being worked on.
The Official Walkthrough for CK2 Episode 3 is not available so it ends with CK2 - Episode 2.
If an Official Walkthrough is created I will make it available.
Yeah I believe there will be an Official walkthrough soon-ish. But I don't think Episode 3 is completed yet. It is short compared to the previous two and with how it currently ends.. I am sure thre is more to come from the episode!

richiman

May 3, 2022
Yeah I believe there will be an Official walkthrough soon-ish. But I don't think Episode 3 is completed yet. It is short compared to the previous two and with how it currently ends.. I am sure thre is more to come from the episode!
Episode 3 is expected to last between 1.5 - 2 hours, according to the developer. After checking the College Kings project, I see that the engineer is focusing on Episode 4. He adds small bug fixes to Episode 3 sometimes but nothing related to new content. Episode 3 was supposed to have a low price and not be too long. It seems to me that now they will want to release another Episode 4 with a continuation of the story but these are just my observations.

Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Episode 3 is expected to last between 1.5 - 2 hours, according to the developer. After checking the College Kings project, I see that the engineer is focusing on Episode 4. He adds small bug fixes to Episode 3 sometimes but nothing related to new content. Episode 3 was supposed to have a low price and not be too long. It seems to me that now they will want to release another Episode 4 with a continuation of the story but these are just my observations.
Well, that's a shame. I, perhaps, stand corrected then!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to confess i snitched because i really like nora hell i would burn down a city to save her lol.

Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone. i have some problems on startup and also not see my saves from College Kings 1 1 4 version.
On startup i receive this code. if i ignore it game sart but i can see any of my saves from 1.1.4 version.
For the saves i tranferred all my saves to C:\Users\......\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CollegeKings folder and also game folder but still nothing. Game want to start like i begin the second season for the first time.
Any helps will be great. thank you in advance.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 2, in execute

screen main_menu():

screen main_menu():

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 15, in execute

if config.enable_steam:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 16, in execute

vbox:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 21, in execute

if not HAS_EP2:

File "game/vin_resume.rpy", line 21, in <module>

if not HAS_EP2:

NameError: name 'HAS_EP2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script

python hide:

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode

exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>

python hide:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

ui.interact()

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact

rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact

repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core

root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all

d.visit_all(callback, seen)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all

callback(self)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact

self.update()

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update

self.screen.function(**self.scope)

screen main_menu():

screen main_menu():

if config.enable_steam:

vbox:

if not HAS_EP2:

if not HAS_EP2:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

College Kings 2 3.0.6s (SHA: 401c0f5af)

Sat Apr 1 08:22:51 2023

Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone. i have some problems on startup and also not see my saves from College Kings 1 1 4 version.
On startup i receive this code. if i ignore it game sart but i can see any of my saves from 1.1.4 version.
For the saves i tranferred all my saves to C:\Users\......\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CollegeKings folder and also game folder but still nothing. Game want to start like i begin the second season for the first time.
Any helps will be great. thank you in advance.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

screen main_menu():

screen main_menu():

if config.enable_steam:

vbox:

if not HAS_EP2:

if not HAS_EP2:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script

python hide:

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode

exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>

python hide:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

ui.interact()

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact

rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact

repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all

callback(self)

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact

self.update()

File "E:\android\CollegeKings2-Ep1-3_3.0.6-pc_MinQ\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update

self.screen.function(**self.scope)

screen main_menu():

screen main_menu():

if config.enable_steam:

vbox:

if not HAS_EP2:

if not HAS_EP2:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

College Kings 2 3.0.6s (SHA: 401c0f5af)

Sat Apr 1 08:22:51 2023
i found the installed mod not working correctly. if i start the game without mod everything is fine.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes