Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v0.7.2] WT + Improvements + Gallery Unlock + Cheats Mod [Sir Leon]

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah I forgot about the text msgs :HideThePain: , will add them later. Most of the choices only give Those 3 points, I only marked the choices which are required to continue that particular girl's path or get scenes with a girl. But the game's all about your KCT if you're not on a particular KCT, the desired girl will not be with you no matter what you choose, I can bypass it but this will surely ruin the gameplay so I ain't touching it. As for the Cheats I was planning to add more stuff to the Cheat Menu but Fuck my Life :HideThePain:.
Edit: Do you want me to add what KCT you need to pursue a particular girl in the Cheat Menu?
Glad I am not just crazy and the texts were missing.
Yes, 100% I would like to know what KCT is needed for a particular girl/challenge. As right now, I never even know if there is challenge/stat req at all and with the cheat menu, I can always just change my KCT trait to match whatever is needed. I honestly don't care about gameplay, I just want to see all the story scenes/girls I can.

Honestly, I feel like this game might need a traditional walkthrough, or at least a note in the Cheat menu for each girl on which girl's paths are exclusive and which you can do at the same time and what choices you have to make to get there. With things the way the are, you can end up making a choice that completely cuts off a possible girl's route without ever knowing it because you can take actions that make it so the [Girls Name] tag never appears.

I thought I was doing good at keeping my options open in my current playthrough.. until I got to the Prom date selection screen and saw how many girls were grayed out.. Meaning I missed all their paths, and promptly closed the game. lol

I know that might be a lot of work so if you do end up doing it, take your time and thank you for your hard work.

Last edited:

Sir Leon

May 16, 2020
Glad I am not just crazy and the texts were missing.
Yes, 100% I would like to know what KCT is needed for a particular girl/challenge. As right now, I never even know if there is challenge/stat req at all and with the cheat menu, I can always just change my KCT trait to match whatever is needed. I honestly don't care about gameplay, I just want to see all the story scenes/girls I can.

Honestly, I feel like this game might need a traditional walkthrough, or at least a note in the Cheat menu for each girl on which girl's paths are exclusive and which you can do at the same time and what choices you have to make to get there. With things the way the are, you can end up making a choice that completely cuts off a possible girl's route without ever knowing it because you can take actions that make it so the [Girls Name] tag never appears.

I thought I was doing good at keeping my options open in my current playthrough.. until I got to the Prom date selection screen and saw how many girls were grayed out.. Meaning I missed all their paths, and promptly closed the game. lol

I know that might be a lot of work so if you do end up doing it, take your time and thank you for your hard work.
K now here's the catch, you can only be with one girl at a time (idk about others but so far what I've seen with Lauren and Chloe?), I assume that's why most of the girls are greyed out in Prom Date Selection. If you're with Lauren you can't select others.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
K now here's the catch, you can only be with one girl at a time (idk about others but so far what I've seen with Lauren and Chloe?), I assume that's why most of the girls are greyed out in Prom Date Selection. If you're with Lauren you can't select others.
O'Rly?
That is odd as I've gone on dates with gym girl and Penelope while "with" Lauren, and I've had sex with Aubrey and Emily too.
You really can't pursue more then 1 girl at a time?

karrek

May 14, 2017
This mod doesn't seem to actually say which options to pick, just what points you'll get. Is that the way it's supposed to work?

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Will there be anything added to the walkthrough mod to show which choices will lock you out of future content with certain girls?

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So just to clarify does the mod work fine with the 0.7.3 update of the game even tho the mod hasn't been updated since the 15th of febuary?

Reactions: xav66ier

bossman919

Apr 10, 2018
It wasn't abandoned, it just costs money. The first and second episodes were completed, the the third is about to be released. They are available on Steam.