TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
dodo24, so this is the Penelope route, right? So doing everything possible you can with Penelope, I assume?

Is this an Amber-specific route, Tiffany (so pretty much ignoring almost everyone else), or does this happen on another girl's route?

I've not played either a Penelope-specific or an Amber-specific route in this game yet, but I already had them on my list of future routes to play through. I'm by no mean an expert with Ren'Py / Python but I do know some other programming languages. It's possible I might be able to figure out what's happening. I promise nothing, but I can try to look at the code, log files, and traceback file. (Also, this might take me some time; I'm going out of town for several days soon, so we'll see if I can get this done before then.)
I was unaware there were specific routes. I just follow the game prompts lol View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was unaware there were specific routes. I just follow the game prompts lol View attachment 982052
Well, the "routes" are based on spending more time with a specific girl and what your MC's primary trait is more than anything, I think.

Anyway, I didn't find anything wrong with your save with my limited understanding; I was able to proceed with talking to Amber. The MC went to where your screenshot shows, but then I did have the phone in the upper right, and the MC said, "Time to text Amber". The same variable used elsewhere in the game is called here as well ($ showphone = True) so I can't see why it wouldn't appear for you.

Since you were stuck here, though, I clicked the phone in my game, clicked on Amber in my contacts, and then saved the game again. Can you continue if you use this attached save file (where the phone should be already open)?

Last edited:

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Well, the "routes" are based on spending more time with a specific girl and what your MC's primary trait is more than anything, I think.

Anyway, I didn't find anything wrong with your save with my limited understanding; I was able to proceed with talking to Amber. The MC went to where your screenshot shows, but then I did have the phone in the upper right, and the MC said, "Time to text Amber". The same variable used elsewhere in the game is called here as well ($ showphone = True) so I can't see why it wouldn't appear for you.

Since you were stuck here, though, I clicked the phone in my game, clicked on Amber in my contacts, and then saved the game again. Can you continue if you use this attached save file (where the phone should be already open)?
Hi!
The phone doesn't work for me either.
Someone could watch it? Thanks!

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I`m really feeling Chloe IS a manipulative bitch and Nora is right.
Funny cos I had Nora down as being a massive cunt :LOL:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i also have problems with the phone, and when i get a message i go to the phone but there is no message and i can't proceed

first when i choosed to keep talking to Amber instead of help Imre, but i loaded an older save and it fixed it

but then it hapened again after the date with Evelyn and this one i can't pass

here is my save, if anyone could help

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Thanks. I hope the next orgasm you have is mindblowing. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone having issues opening the game with the new Ren'Py engine?

Try opening the game and then hold SHIFT down. In the render menu, select "Force GL Renderer". Game should start now.

UndergradSteve Might want to add this to the main post. Troubleshooting section or something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i also have problems with the phone, and when i get a message i go to the phone but there is no message and i can't proceed

first when i choosed to keep talking to Amber instead of help Imre, but i loaded an older save and it fixed it

but then it hapened again after the date with Evelyn and this one i can't pass

here is my save, if anyone could help
I opened the phone for your game as well and saved it again (see attached). Don't forget to rename the save to the slot you want.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
should we join wolves or apes . are apes the villians?
Apes are postured as villains, but IDK whether they actually have to be.

Apes: Value strength, confidence, power, skill, deception, wealth
Wolves: Value loyalty, commitment, cleverness, skill, integrity, honesty

As with many fraternities, both of these seem also to value popularity to some extent. Clearly Grayson having dated Chloe previously demonstrates this for the Apes, but the fact that Chris is dating Nora also would seem to support this idea.

More than anything, there are individuals who are douchebags. The Apes just happen to have a lot of them: Grayson, Cameron, Tom, (previously) Adam, etc. But there seem to be some cool people in the Apes too, like your friend Ryan. We also don't really know almost anything about guys like Mason or Jeremy, so it's hard to tell how many of the Apes might be OK people. The biggest thing with the Apes is that, as Grayson mentions, they will do basically whatever is necessary to win, which means possibly fighting dirty, being dicks to other people, etc.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
I`m really feeling Chloe IS a manipulative bitch and Nora is right.
Funny cos I had Nora down as being a massive cunt :LOL:
I never really perceived her as a cunt i thought she was intentionally bitchy towards MC as i imagine any girl in a relationship would be towards a guy trying to talk to her. and i agree with your stance on Chloe which is unfortunate because i think shes the best looking girl :confused:. It also sucks because i skipped over other potential love interests to hang out with her at times just to find out she probably is the bitch everyone is making her out to be.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I never really perceived her as a cunt i thought she was intentionally bitchy towards MC as i imagine any girl in a relationship would be towards a guy trying to talk to her. and i agree with your stance on Chloe which is unfortunate because i think shes the best looking girl :confused:. It also sucks because i skipped over other potential love interests to hang out with her at times just to find out she probably is the bitch everyone is making her out to be.
When I call Nora a massive cunt, I`m just thinking back to her previous comments, like calling some guy she never met before a "weirdo, kind of a bitch move. But after the roof talk, we realise she`s pretty grounded and sees the bigger picture, not just about Chloe but also her BF Chris and his duties. She actually comes across as an alright girl who just doesn`t like to be around people too much and I think she probably hates all the fake drama bullshit - which leads us to Chloe. Chloe came across as an Angel for our MC but is Ryan right? was she more angry at Grayson for her own reasons and not because MC is lying unconscious beside her...?
The whole crying in the toilet thing makes me suspect she may well be a manipulative drama queen like Nora makes out. Thank god I`m going the Penelope route, though she will probably turn out a freak :LOL:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Chloe thing can be just people messing with her, she's popular and head cheerleader or whatever.
It's interesting to see what happens when the "friend" calls her if you follow her.
It feels like a real relationship, you have to trust in the other person or things won't work.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great game, superhot!
Really hoping you add some femdom with the hot girls, spanking in particular but maybe also some switch butt stuff.
Anyways, great game, good luck in the future!

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
When I call Nora a massive cunt, I`m just thinking back to her previous comments, like calling some guy she never met before a "weirdo, kind of a bitch move. But after the roof talk, we realise she`s pretty grounded and sees the bigger picture, not just about Chloe but also her BF Chris and his duties. She actually comes across as an alright girl who just doesn`t like to be around people too much and I think she probably hates all the fake drama bullshit - which leads us to Chloe. Chloe came across as an Angel for our MC but is Ryan right? was she more angry at Grayson for her own reasons and not because MC is lying unconscious beside her...?
The whole crying in the toilet thing makes me suspect she may well be a manipulative drama queen like Nora makes out. Thank god I`m going the Penelope route, though she will probably turn out a freak :LOL:
Oh you're right I forgot Nora was calling us names for no reason in earlier conversations lol. I will say the only thing that still kinda has me on the fence about Chloe is Grayson's reaction to us talking to her at the party. If Grayson didn't like us he should've let us do our thing with Chloe and found out the hard way she was a bitch, if he did like us he should've instead interrupted our conversation and pulled us aside and explained how she's a manipulative bitch and what she did to him and other people to achieve that title. The fact that he did neither of those things and instead knocked us out like a jealous ex-bf would do is the only thing keeping me from saying 100% she's cunt. So far everyone whose tried to warn us about her never gives us examples of what she's done. Also I'm putting Penelope in second place as far as her looks go but that weird ass third person talking she did in our first conversation makes me think she's a crazy person lol so idk if id consider her my #2 overall.

Reactions: Lord Soth
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes