mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Prolly best anyways to wait a week or so for the bugged beta to be patched given the spectacular track record of late. To be fair to Steve though, dude does deliver like no other dev I've seen before and you can't complain about that.
true the updates are coming out really quickly, he deserves support

Reactions: L0MBR0

-Eyez-

Mar 9, 2020
Prolly best anyways to wait a week or so for the bugged beta to be patched given the spectacular track record of late. To be fair to Steve though, dude does deliver like no other dev I've seen before and you can't complain about that.
Probably ill wait for the release in Steam, for its released there will surely dont have bugs or errors.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Probably ill wait for the release in Steam, for its released there will surely dont have bugs or errors.
Yup, I'm thinking the same tho it might be a while still. Hopefully Act 2 is where they finally get their
"Act 2gether" :LOL:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Unlocked

The wait is over!
The thrilling conclusion to the second act of College Kings, with the toughest fights, hottest sex and most intense drama you've seen so far!
We heard your feedback about the last update, and are bringing College back to what it's all about, explore the biggest free roam scene of the game so far with tonnes of content to discover. Mud wrestling between your favourite girls, the freshman brawl to determine who's the best up and comer, and tough decisions throughout. You won't want to just play this once...

Edit: If you're having trouble loading a save, download , extract it and drop the contents where your game folder is located. If you're still having issues after that, please reach out to the help / bug channel on our discord server.
Download:

Android Coming Soon

Enjoy!
- Steve

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

Unlocked

The wait is over!
The thrilling conclusion to the second act of College Kings, with the toughest fights, hottest sex and most intense drama you've seen so far!
We heard your feedback about the last update, and are bringing College back to what it's all about, explore the biggest free roam scene of the game so far with tonnes of content to discover. Mud wrestling between your favourite girls, the freshman brawl to determine who's the best up and comer, and tough decisions throughout. You won't want to just play this once...

Edit: If you're having trouble loading a save, download this zip, extract it and drop the contents where your game folder is located. If you're still having issues after that, please reach out to the help / bug channel on our discord server.
Download:

Android Coming Soon

Enjoy!
- Steve
Those links don't work..

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Those links don't work..
looks like u need to be logged in to patreon to work,
i'm downloading it and will upload to mega or somewhere and share
it will take 2 hours to download those 11gb for the pc file and around 15 minutes to upload
St1ffme1ster has already shared the update patch
If you are in a hurry you can download it, I myself wait for the mod to be updated to play so didn't bother to look or download earlier

1ch1go

Oct 28, 2019
it will take 2 hours to download those 11gb for the pc file and around 15 minutes to upload

If you are in a hurry you can download it, I myself wait for the mod to be updated to play so didn't bother to look or download earlier
Stiffmeisters link doesnt work either

haney667

May 22, 2021

Will you do the mac one as well?

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes