Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
Not a surprise, this happens every update and seems squashing the bugs is not a priority even though it can lead to blocking progress or completely missing content that should've been seen.
There was one particular scene where the MC was checking his phone at the APES house and next thing I know is I'm inside Wolves house talking to Sebastian.... silly bug for sure

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk and Mikedazz1

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Since I can't even start the game even with the uncompressed version. I said fuck it and just unren the update and looked at the CG. Well you aint really missing much action wise.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

v10.0.0 pc
i'll add mac link next to this same post if someone else doesn't share by then, gotta download and upload it 4-5 hrs again
edit : mac link

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGamePlayer

caboose12

Jan 19, 2018
I am getting a bug where after texting lauren and i try to exit the phone it puts me in an endless loop of texting riley and having her pick between option A and option B.

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to download MAC version 9.1.1 and then download the update for 10.1 of windows and combine them? should I modify something on the mac version? Is this possible? because version 9.1.1 I can find it only on MAC on nopy.to

lucas182

Nov 13, 2020
View attachment 1206357 dose anyone know how to fix this ? im open the game but it show this instead after i update to ver 10.1
just updated the game and got this error message and the game refuses to even open... off to a great start with this update. View attachment 1206395
Deleting the following files got my game to start:

From discord:

OscarSixToday at 3:47 AM
You just need to make sure you don't have:
- CollegeKings/game/bugTesting/bugTesting_Overwrite.rpy and CollegeKings/game/bugTesting/bugTesting_Overwrite.rpyc
- CollegeKings/game/phone/phonescript.rpy and CollegeKings/game/phone/phonescript.rpyc
- CollegeKings/game/scriptv06.rpy and CollegeKings/game/scriptv06.rpyc
- CollegeKings/game/scriptv07.rpy and CollegeKings/game/scriptv07.rpyc
- CollegeKings/game/v0.8 (Folder) - CollegeKings/game/v0.9 (Folder)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
To be honest i never liked the game that much since it forces you down the whole "fight for alpha dog status" and i tried to play my character as a badass who doesn't need to fight to get a girls attention but every option is like "Fight or Pussy" and then when you do fight you get your ass kicked. :ROFLMAO:

gamesync2003

Nov 6, 2020
i updated the game from v 9.0 instead of 9.1.1 pasted the patch into the game the game didn't start deleted the game folder in the game and pasted the game folder from the update still the game won't start help

• Angry
Reactions: Tony_AG

lucas182

Nov 13, 2020
while I managed to get my 9.1.1 -> 10.0.2 game to start by deleting things, it's still a buggy mess. Phone missing pictures, etc. Started a new playthrough and everything.

I'm gonna try downloading the full 10.0 version to see if that one works.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The banner for this game though. Girl A - Campus Slut that you can watch bone random dude A at the beginning of the game, Girl C - Girl who cheated on you. You couldn't pick any better girls for your banner?

• Angry
Reactions: Doshima

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
while I managed to get my 9.1.1 -> 10.0.2 game to start by deleting things, it's still a buggy mess. Phone missing pictures, etc. Started a new playthrough and everything.

I'm gonna try downloading the full 10.0 version to see if that one works.
It work and you can patch with 10.0.1. Where you get your 10.0.2 patch?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The banner for this game though. Girl A - Campus Slut that you can watch bone random dude A at the beginning of the game, Girl C - Girl who cheated on you. You couldn't pick any better girls for your banner?
Or Girl B, whos really a slut but everyone ignores it because shes the only girl left for them. :ROFLMAO:

And yes Chloe has already slept with another dude who isn't the MC but keep on dreaming for that mythical virgin.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes