Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys I hope you all enjoy my previous android port and today I had created a mod for android along with brandy

Here is the link I hope you will enjoy this too.

It is for android for those who don't know

Thank you

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And did another 10.2 playthrough just focusing on Riley.

There is huge potential here for the writers to show the viewer her back story; her history.
This would make it more interesting for the viewer.
I did a full Riley run, i liked her scenes at the begining, like the scene where she admits she likes MC and they kiss for the first time, or their date.
But i don't know, ever since than it's just meet and fuck, with some fluff in between. Like the scenes with her and Aubrey, or her and Amber, where the only point seems to be possible lesbian/threesome scenes...but there isn't any relationship building going on.
Same is true for Emily & Aubrey, well Aubrey is the school bike and not interested in relationships, so ok.

Imo there are way too many characters, many which are just unnecessary.
Like Laurens sister, Penelopes friend, Lindsley, the teacher, soon likely Aubreys sister etc.
As side characters, which just have a short appearance to advance the plot, all good, but every one of these seems romanceable...

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I can see it from Chloe since there's a lot of rumors and people talking trash about her like Grayson and Ryan.

Though look at it this way, it took some time for Chloe to warm up to you, you went out to talk a few times, volleyball, gift it to her and she goes to HoCo with you. She likes spending time with you like eating sushi or at HoCo where she makes it about the MC. But I really dislike that she's always busy. Aubrey liked the MC very quickly and is nothing more than a close friend at this point. While she likes the MC and enjoys spending time with him, all the interactions are short and you can guess whether it leads to sex very easily.

Each LI likes the MC, but what you described is something I fear won't happen with Aubrey, given what people have said on discord, that Aubrey won't be an option to have a serious relationship, which likely won't happen since she's a MG right?? I think this would be really dumb if Aubrey remains nothing more than a FWB.
Well in the certain other college themed game a certain redhead was also only fwb for a long time Until very recently, so i hope the same will happen With aubrey

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
That is true. If you do everything just right, she will agree to go on a few dates. I meant if you don't jump through all the hoops in a certain way, she only wants to be friends. I prefer characters that are more into the MC, or where it grows over time, not where you have to convince them to go out with you by doing everything just a certain way. It turned me off from her character this game.

Aubrey, while she is only a friends with benefits character at the moment, does seem to really like the MC and maybe will want something more later. It isn't completely clear yet. I really like her character a lot, but only if it proceeds to something more meaningful with the MC. We will see.
I get that you like characters who are more into MC but chloe is the most popular and hottest girl in college so i think it's actually Good that she is Such a challenge, but she should also have more screen time and more dates With MC

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just finished another 10.2 play-though.

This time with the Apes career path. Not all that bad and because they are simple, this helps speed the game along. That and the skip button help out.

Given what the game is in its current state, not bad.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well in the certain other college themed game a certain redhead was also only fwb for a long time Until very recently, so i hope the same will happen With aubrey
Yeah but that redhead had a lot of screentime and relationship building, she also was in a bad relationship...if anything she is closer to Nora in this game than Aubrey.
Aubrey is the school bike, she makes it clear she isn't interested in a relationship. It would take a lot of time/relationship building to make that belivable, it would be more like if u took one of the restaurant girls and try to make them a main LI, possible sure, but a lot of work.
So they are not fwb anymore ? hadn't even the motivation to play the latest update yet, season 2 was really medicore at best imo.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Yeah but that redhead had a lot of screentime and relationship building, she also was in a bad relationship...if anything she is closer to Nora in this game than Aubrey.
Aubrey is the school bike, she makes it clear she isn't interested in a relationship. It would take a lot of time/relationship building to make that belivable, it would be more like if u took one of the restaurant girls and try to make them a main LI, possible sure, but a lot of work.
So they are not fwb anymore ? hadn't even the motivation to play the latest update yet, season 2 was really medicore at best imo.
Well they are, and yeah its different With sage but still i would like to See at least a short term relationship between aubrey and MC, even if it was for a sake of aubrey reinforcing her dislike for romance

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well they are, and yeah its different With sage but still i would like to See at least a short term relationship between aubrey and MC, even if it was for a sake of aubrey reinforcing her dislike for romance
Maybe the trip they will go on is a chance,i would like it.
I just doubt it, because there are so many girls, which makes any meaningful character development hard.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Showed promis with the initial set-up of plot and main cast (LI's) but 10 chapters in and we're still getting girls added and little to no development of the originals.

Either we are 10 chapters into a gigantic story where developments will take place, consequences of decisions felt or it's a fuckfest in which case you could chop the plot up and make it a sandbox, visit 'x' for repeatable fun times.

The female models and general graphics (apart from some of the dodgy male haricuts) were excellent so if/when the dev starts on a new project - I'll be in the queue but I think this particular game has probably run its course.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
It better happen or I don't know how there will be many patrons left. What's the point of a FWB taking up a lot of screen time?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It better happen or I don't know how there will be many patrons left. What's the point of a FWB taking up a lot of screen time?
Is she that popular with the patreons ? Would be surprising, i always thought Chloe is their favorite ?
Well the point is easy sex scenes, while caracters like Chloe/Lauren/Penelope/hopefully Nora, take their sweet time with relationship built up...well if there are not new girls introduced and take all the screetime.
So far pretty much all scene with her are just sex, or scenes, which could lead to threesome like with Riley, i don't think that all that many would count it as a waste of time.

Reactions: Tunak23

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
Is she that popular with the patreons ? Would be surprising, i always thought Chloe is their favorite ?
Well the point is easy sex scenes, while caracters like Chloe/Lauren/Penelope/hopefully Nora, take their sweet time with relationship built up...well if there are not new girls introduced and take all the screetime.
So far pretty much all scene with her are just sex, or scenes, which could lead to threesome like with Riley, i don't think that all that many would count it as a waste of time.
Sure but at this point we'll get to actually have sex with Chloe in 2023 and Lauren in 2030. I get some people are not interested in Aubrey since she seems easy, but I don't see what's interesting about Lauren or Penelope or Nora either?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes