Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is a simple test anyone can do to see 4 themselves:
Start a new game and see if you have the cheats button.
If it is there, then is is buiolt in the game by dev.
If it is not there, fire a save from last time and see if it appears.
If a save file from some early version has it, is was picked up in the saves and they are corrupted.
You either do not touch the cheats .. or you play from the start to avoid errors and snags.
at first i thought it because the save, previous ver i used cheat mod but i downloaded the whole new game and it still has that cheats button ,but you said that you never downloaded cheats mods so i have no idea now:v

Reactions: mommysboiii

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Well I've cancelled my Patreon with this bunch. The latest update shenanigans with Charli the Fuckboi and your supposedly close girls have just pissed me off. This team with their so called writers, are just making it into more of a shit show every update. I normally don't compare it to BaDiK, but...DPC's game is so much better it's not even on the radar.

All the hype bullshit and it turned out a pile of steaming dog turds. Hopefully they will lose more Patreons and might eventually realise DON'T BITE THE DICK THAT FEEDS YOU. Fuckers.

RIght, got that off my chest, I'm going back to bed.

Sent Patreon feedback form telling them their game is a pile of drivel and their writers are shite.

Last edited:

bucolic666

Feb 29, 2020
I wanted to try this, but all of the download hosts were slow as molasses. Sorry, but no game is good enough for a 23-hour download. NOPY is usually pretty fast, but they're not hosting. Maybe a friendly bit of advice would be to up your game where this is concerned.

JogaBonito

Nov 14, 2020
How can I get that? I went to the prom with her and I kept defending her and taking her side everytime I can but when I kiss her there she steps back.

Yep, have the same problem. I have 3 Route´s/Save´s which on of them is a Cloe Path and i don´t get that scene in my Cloe Path too...

My KCT is loyal, do you need popluar or confident to get that scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gwinb777

ryantaylor88

Jun 10, 2019
College Kings [v11.0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.94 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.91 GB: MEGA -

Original Size Patch : 6.1 GB

Compressed Size Patch: 827 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Could you add a nopy link?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Well I've cancelled my Patreon with this bunch. The latest update shenanigans with Charli the Fuckboi and your supposedly close girls have just pissed me off. This team with their so called writers, are just making it into more of a shit show every update. I normally don't compare it to BaDiK, but...DPC's game is so much better it's not even on the radar.

All the hype bullshit and it turned out a pile of steaming dog turds. Hopefully they will lose more Patreons and might eventually realise DON'T BITE THE DICK THAT FEEDS YOU. Fuckers.

RIght, got that off my chest, I'm going back to bed.
Since act 1 finished, this game is getting more dissapointing with each update.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
where BAD has drama(one of the biggest vanilla games on this site)?:unsure::unsure: that was exactly why I was worried I dont want a light hearted college game that is not college for me I was expecting drama and HUGE partys on the trip.If someone want a light hearted game why dont make a romantic game or other thems than college.
What is your definition of drama? Like cheating and cucking or what?

BAD has drama:

-The whole drug ring plot.
-The helicopter parent (dad).
-Sage boyfriend cheating.
-The read head girl who doesnt want to be part of the prostitution ring.

Are all things i would call drama.

Reactions: DA22

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Since act 1 finished, this game is getting more dissapointing with each update.

Absolutely. I started losing faith with the subpar storytelling after several key moments. Emily - giving her another chance and at the homecoming dance she gets drunk and acts like a bitch....killed off my interest in her right then. The fight tournament turned out to be so underwhelming after all this hype...complete deflated story arc. Lindsey, got interested in her, she was all hot for the MC with the fight coming up aaand then blueballed us with her mom killed off...as for this update the whole Charli arc should never even been done...how this character turns girls who we developed a real closeness to, against the MC.

Ah, the writing is just garbage. The bugs I could put up with if the story was really good. It's like bad teen tv shows.

University of Problems is far better than this, hell, it even gives BaDiK a run for it's money.

Last edited:

gamesync2003

Nov 6, 2020
for me that charli guy personality is somewhat similar to michael's personality in lucifer series since michael wanted to ruin lucifer's life i see the similarity here

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What is your definition of drama? Like cheating and cucking or what?

BAD has drama:

-The whole drug ring plot.
-The helicopter parent (dad).
-Sage boyfriend cheating.
-The read head girl who doesnt want to be part of the prostitution ring.

Are all things i would call drama.
-what do you mean the drug ring where we all know that their will never happen anything?
-the endless teasing off quinn how much she will turn maja into a slut(where we all know that their will not happen anything)?
-the whole hots(intruduced as total sluts) that are the personal harem off MC (where we all know that their will not happen anything)
-the whole drama about other frat houses wheir nobody is even close too be a treath (where we all know that its just to have not ridicluse story like a full female college)
-I dont even know what the prostetuten ring is never saw a single render, but i guess we already know why
-sage boyfriend cheating ofc always the guys do that, guess what happens if it is otherwise

do you see what I mean know

dont get me wrong I like that game because off the incredebile renders 11/10 but story wise it is not even close too be a college or anywhere near a ADULT game or tries too be real it feels like more of a game for people that are always offended about guys,cock size ,diff personalities,kinks but the prob is that you cant build a good story or a believable story around that even the best writter in the world could not do that and this is the truth if everybody would put their likings aside and be real for a second.Imagin a game like baldurs gate with only Imone this would be boring this is why I see the problem in writting like that even if I can understand that not everybody likes everything but its the truth even if you hate me for that.give a game like that too georg rr martin with all these restrictions and he will never ever build a believeable story around that.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

This torrent is still live and speed isn't bad. I'll seed for a while. FWIW cheats are present as well as render counter at the top, notification bug seems to be fixed so you don't have to access twice before it goes away. I used a save from just before homecoming and haven't had any issues.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes