YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
Is penelope asexual? everyone has a sex scene but penelope, it`s ridiculous at this point.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
To have long a often updates its price to pay in some way. I definitely prefer minor mistakes instead waiting for new update for 3-4 months. Sry it was comment to #4824

Reactions: Ragnar

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I only get the scene with Aubs and Riley, how did you get the second one with Lindsey?
I've got Lindsey on separate playthrough, I don't know what decisions lead to Lindsey appearing,I was on chloe's path (not bf tho),Aubrey as my fwb trying to romance her and Linds. The only thing I can think of is the fact that I'm only friends with Riley,and I support Linds in elections,probably the riley thing resulted in a lack of threesome
Considering the shit show Emily's route turned out to be i've had to scrap all my saves and start again.
Yep it was disgusting really. She didn't talk to us,then suddenly she's into mc again,no one's addressing the fact that she wanted to cut mc out from her life entirely just a day before,then she wants to jump on the d while being on a double date with mc's friend,she says she loves him(???)while he fucks her in the toilet and possibly even tries to get pregnant encouraging him to cum inside. After all of that he just says she needs to figure out what she wants and goes away. I gave up on her a long time ago,but now it's clear she's completely crazy and there is no way this could be salvaged in a convincing way.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there way to Date Nora in this Game or u can't ?
Not really, but you can play NTR rival and steal her away from her boyfriend. It takes a looooonnnnnngggg time though and requires both the patience of the saint and the heart of a sinner. By the time you bang her, her relationship and life are both in shambles and Chris has somehow become worse than Grayson.

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes