Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020

Overview:
This mod shows different path options, Best Choices.

I wanted to thank Leon for entrusting me with his mod and I hope to maintain the level of quality with which Leon.
I want to thank
BrandyYT for help me fix the gallery mod also make a new cheat mod.
Note: I Recommend that you wait for the game version 14.0.3 to use the mod as it may not be compatible.
SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS MOD ANYMORE THE DEVELOPER MADE MANY CHANGES IN THE VARIABLES AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE MY DAD SICK AND I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO START THIS MOD FROM SCRATCH SINCE THERE ARE MANY FILES, I HOPE YOU WILL CAN UNDERSTAND.

Updated: 2021-11-22
Game/Creator: College Kings - Undergrad Steve - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - BrandyYT -
Mod Version: 14.0.3
Game Version: 14.0.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -
Android Port by Darkassassin
Android Port by

CK screenshot 0.png CK screenshot 1.png CK screenshot 2.png CK screenshot 3.png Screenshoot CK 0.png Screenshoot CK 1.png Screenshoot CK 2.png brandy cheat & gallery unlock mod.png

Last edited:

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
AdanGC Mods
Thank you for continuing the mod :)

Just a quick note, the current folder structure within the download doesn't match the installation instructions. Within the .rar, the mod files are in a \CK73mod AdanGC Mods\.. subfolder while the installation instructions are written as if they're in \game\.. .
This could confuse people who are not familiar with how most RenPy script mods are installed.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Continuing from saves with the old mod (Sir Leon) will work with this one (when it's updated for V0.8.3)?

Reactions: pitruchio
May 27, 2017
:FacePalm:Are you serious? Game just got updated like 6 hrs ago, and the mod author was last online 14 hrs ago. This mod was upto date before today's update. People have lives, and we're in the middle of a pandemic. Plus he isn't an exclusive modder for this game, he has other projects. At least wait a week before asking this. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Can (or will) this mod have the ability to change variables, similar to what some of the mods by Scrappy have done before? It's not that necessary, but with a game like this it can come in handy so one doesn't have to have a million paths saved up or start from the beginning each time. They can instead choose a certain point and just switch up the variables.

Even if not, I still appreciate the work you do.

Reactions: Knucklejob

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
Can't wait for the update, keep up the good work <3 I only wonder if there an ETA otherwise i just wait patiently. Good luck with anything you have to do ! :)

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Can (or will) this mod have the ability to change variables, similar to what some of the mods by Scrappy have done before? It's not that necessary, but with a game like this it can come in handy so one doesn't have to have a million paths saved up or start from the beginning each time. They can instead choose a certain point and just switch up the variables.

Even if not, I still appreciate the work you do.
If it works the same as Leon's mod, you can adjust KTR points as you wish (bro / boyfriend / troublemaker). It may enable new dialogue in the future but I don't know if you'd be on the "right path" by doing this trick.
I personally restart a new game, fast forward all seen texts and take differrents paths from here, but that's my way and my liking of course :)