kpoeira

Aug 21, 2016
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thank you.

Can anybody confirm that the torrent is working? It's been stuck finding peers since more than half an hour for me.

Edit: Nevermind, I read the FAQ and turns out the problem was that I was using uTorrent. I installed another of the recommended torrent softwares and the torrent started downloading just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIKs_Steeler

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I'm on Linux Ubuntu. I can not start the game at all (15.0.2). I have this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    define config.version = get_version(15, 0, 2)
  File "game/_version.rpy", line 30, in get_version
    return "{} (Act: {}) (SHA: {})".format(version, act, get_short_git_sha())
  File "game/_version.rpy", line 13, in get_short_git_sha
    except (subprocess.CalledProcessError, WindowsError):
NameError: global name 'WindowsError' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/script.py", line 485, in finish_load
    node.early_execute()
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 2193, in early_execute
    value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    define config.version = get_version(15, 0, 2)
  File "game/_version.rpy", line 30, in get_version
    return "{} (Act: {}) (SHA: {})".format(version, act, get_short_git_sha())
  File "game/_version.rpy", line 13, in get_short_git_sha
    except (subprocess.CalledProcessError, WindowsError):
NameError: global name 'WindowsError' is not defined

Linux-5.11.0-46-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
College Kings 
Sat Jan 15 21:13:48 2022
Someone can give me pointer?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
why do you say it went downhill?
IDK their reasons but for me the points system... what a drag, and the file size is getting way out of hand. It's not difficult to switch to webp or some other file format, but the dev for some reason just doesn't. I'm not criticizing them it's up to them how to make their game, but some of the story elements as well. Most of the models (there are a couple I like) aren't anything but ok. I am guessing that was the dev's intention but most of them aren't anyone I would pursue. The whole fight club thing seems barely present in the game when it was the big focus at the start of which frat MC would join then it took a back seat to other parts of the story. It just seems like the compass is spinning and each update points in a different direction. Then if the MC doesn't pick certain girl(s) (not sure about the pathing) over others they all get mad at him. The guy is in college and having fun why does he have to get in engaged to someone instead of having more relaxed relationships? I find it hard to believe that at least one or two of the girls wouldn't be ok with a more casual dating situation than to be super serious in what two or three weeks of college? Or whatever the timeframe is supposed to be... not saying it has to be an all out harem game even though that's what I would prefer, but making it so tightly serious and hardcore on choose only this one seems a little limited in scope and that detracts from the fun of a story like this one.

Last edited:

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
IDK their reasons but for me the points system... what a drag, and the file size is getting way out of hand. It's not difficult to switch to webp or some other file format, but the dev for some reason just doesn't. I'm not criticizing them it's up to them how to make their game, but some of the story elements as well. Most of the models (their are a couple I like) aren't anything but ok. I am guessing that was the dev's intention but most of them aren't anyone I would pursue. The whole fight club thing seems barely present in the game when it was the big focus at the start of which frat MC would join then it took a back seat to other parts of the story. It just seems like the compass is spinning and each update points in a different direction. Then if the MC doesn't pick certain girl(s) (not sure about the pathing) over others they all get mad at him. The guy is in college and having fun why does he have to get in engaged to someone instead of having more relaxed relationships? I find it hard to believe that at least one or two of the girls wouldn't be ok with a more casual dating situation than to be super serious in what two or three weeks of college? Or whatever the timeframe is supposed to be... not saying it has to be an all out harem game even though that's what I would prefer, but making it so tightly serious and hardcore on choose only this one seems a little limited in scope and that detracts from the fun of a story like this one.
In college girls don't give a shit even if you have a girlfriend, as long as you are good looking. So yeah I agree with you.

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
IDK their reasons but for me the points system... what a drag, and the file size is getting way out of hand. It's not difficult to switch to webp or some other file format, but the dev for some reason just doesn't. I'm not criticizing them it's up to them how to make their game, but some of the story elements as well. Most of the models (there are a couple I like) aren't anything but ok. I am guessing that was the dev's intention but most of them aren't anyone I would pursue. The whole fight club thing seems barely present in the game when it was the big focus at the start of which frat MC would join then it took a back seat to other parts of the story. It just seems like the compass is spinning and each update points in a different direction. Then if the MC doesn't pick certain girl(s) (not sure about the pathing) over others they all get mad at him. The guy is in college and having fun why does he have to get in engaged to someone instead of having more relaxed relationships? I find it hard to believe that at least one or two of the girls wouldn't be ok with a more casual dating situation than to be super serious in what two or three weeks of college? Or whatever the timeframe is supposed to be... not saying it has to be an all out harem game even though that's what I would prefer, but making it so tightly serious and hardcore on choose only this one seems a little limited in scope and that detracts from the fun of a story like this one.
that last part u posted (but making it so tightly serious and hardcore on choose only this one seems a little limited in scope and that detracts from the fun of a story like this one) its to force replayability, just follow the walkthrough and you will get almost 100% harem in one playthrough. but the lacking of fights really are a downer, im hoping this update (15.0.2) have a least 4 major fights and random encounters with rival faction. only ugly model girl imo is Lauren,

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I had a bug on my playthrough. On my Laura focus route during her birthday party all the gifts you buy except for one seems to take you off the GF route. Like takes away all the kisses and the characters referencing your relationship. The Ruby necklace is working but both the Emerald Bracelet and the Toy Horse (yes the correct one) takes the game off the relationship route. When she opened the box with the bracelet everyone was like, "that's what you get for a girlfriend man, it's too much!". I'm just sitting here going "but she is my girlfriend..." So yeah definitely need to look into that.

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah it honestly feels like the devs keep trying to change gears and directions with each new major update. Also, choices and decisions don't seem to make a huge amount of difference in terms of dialogue and relationships beyond who is immediately fuckable. Honestly, I think they need to take a few months to just plan out where they want to go with the story and get their dialogue in order, because the haphazard plot and the inane dialogue choices (Charli is a perfect example - doesn't matter what choices you made, he still tries to make your life hell and there's no reason give, and everyone just trusts this stranger) are the biggest weaknesses of the game.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
[/QUOTE]
yeah the majority of college kids guys and girls are sluts but I was trying not to be so crude.
being honest, I dont even know if slut means anything now since, almost everybody does it. The difference is some people hide it others don't even bother. Get to a girls circle and just listen, you are going to get shocked or depressed. Girls are miles worst then guys when it comes to details. Guys are like "you hit that?" "Yeah" "Nice". Girls are dirty, even the nice ones.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version 3,77GB
PC:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes