extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Is there some wrong with 15.0.3 game? I get the "an exception has occurred" the moment I load any save file

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
it is me or the package is broken. can admin of thread re-upload again? i spent the entire the re-download 3 times from 3 different link and its still broken, can not extracting

Apr 9, 2021
I can confirm that the latest version (v. 15.0.3) of the game ( ) has no problem at all on Windows 10.

I downloaded it in about 3 and a half hours, extracted it in 15 minutes and once I launched the game it opened and I could even load my final save of act THREE from the Steam version directly (v.13.1.4s).

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
College Kings 15.0.3 (Act: 4) (SHA: c2ff796ac)
Mon Jan 17 14:22:18 2022

So whatever you are doing wrong is your responsibility or the fault of the situation you have your PCs in, take care!

P.S: Thanks to rpdl AND the hero gamingdevil800 for allowing us to play Act 4 to the best of our ability, you rocks!

painter-radiant

Nov 16, 2021
I can confirm that the latest version (v. 15.0.3) of the game ( ) has no problem at all on Windows 10.

I downloaded it in about 3 and a half hours, extracted it in 15 minutes and once I launched the game it opened and I could even load my final save of act THREE from the Steam version directly (v.13.1.4s).

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
College Kings 15.0.3 (Act: 4) (SHA: c2ff796ac)
Mon Jan 17 14:22:18 2022

So whatever you are doing wrong is your responsibility or the fault of the situation you have your PCs in, take care!

P.S: Thanks to rpdl AND the hero gamingdevil800 for allowing us to play Act 4 to the best of our ability, you rocks!

I can't even find peers ... ( just tried it) but it's about the Mega/Anon/Gofile etc links... the archive is broken when it's donwloaded, can't extract

Apr 9, 2021
1) I can't even find peers
Not entirely true, check again AND it shouldn't give you any more problems (I'm in SUPER-SEEDING mode for what it's worth) ↓

1642429597864.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Just tried it but it's about the Mega/Anon/Gofile etc links ...
Great report, I hope they fix the cloud services links BUT can't you use Qbittorent with a proxy6.net proxy (of your location) via Proxifier? In my opinion, that is THE "optimal way"

3) The archive is broken when it's donwloaded, can't extract!
The archive downloaded with the torrent is 100% working. So obviously there is a problem with the archive they have uploaded FOR the various clouds but the MAIN archive functions as it should!

Last edited:

painter-radiant

Nov 16, 2021
Not entirely true, check again AND it shouldn't give you any more problems (I'm in SUPER-SEEDING mode for what it's worth) ↓

View attachment 1601656

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great report, I hope they fix the cloud services links BUT can't you use Qbittorent with a proxy6.net proxy (of your location) via Proxifier? In my opinion, that is THE "optimal way"

The archive downloaded with the torrent is 100% working. So obviously there is a problem with the archive they have uploaded FOR the various clouds but the MAIN archive functions as it should!

Thanks! Problem was uTorrent ... installed Qbittorrent and downloading as we speak!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is there some wrong with 15.0.3 game? I get the "an exception has occurred" the moment I load any save file
Yeah, from the dev log it says load a save from v14, if u load one from v15 there could be problems.
I needed a save back from the trip on that stupid ferry with the murder mystery, all other saves i got where broken...:cautious:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yeah, from the dev log it says load a save from v14, if u load one from v15 there could be problems.
I needed a save back from the trip on that stupid ferry with the murder mystery, all other saves i got where broken...:cautious:
I am not surprised. The game is just fucked and genius up there thinks it's everyone elses fault.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats etc // pledge (for points/wolves) // contacts (wip! dont change for now until its fixed by patch/update)

View attachment 1601397 View attachment 1601398 View attachment 1601396

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1601394 View attachment 1601395

for people who are annoyed like me bout this
↓↓↓
View attachment 1601762

delete this line
↓↓↓
View attachment 1601761 at bugtesting.rpy

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
wait kct matter now for all of LI's? i thought it was only amber thing LMAO
ill focus on chloe now, don't wanna start over again.
Yeah I'm really stumped when it comes to Penelope's list scene too. I can unlock everything else but this ones an enigma tried different KCT's and I also tried rejecting Jenny but it still won't unlock, maybe a bug?
spike-monkey-typing.gif

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am not surprised. The game is just fucked and genius up there thinks it's everyone elses fault.
Well, there is no problem with the download/torrent rpdl provided, that much is true.
The problem is, the devs fucked up...again, while fixing bugs, which should have been corrected before the update was released.
I mean, they are obvious bugs, everyone immediately notices them, if they would test the update even once...like the game is not starting, saves are broken etc :rolleyes:

I wish they would get rid of that damn phone...it's one of the main source of the bugs, smaler and gamebreaking ones. I don't think i ever saw a update where it didn't caused problems.

Yeah I'm really stumped when it comes to Penelope's list scene too. I can unlock everything else but this ones an enigma tried different KCT's and I also tried rejecting Jenny but it still won't unlock, maybe a bug?
IIRC u need to reject Jenny, go on a date with Penelope and be 'confident', if u are on Lauren path it locks u out of the Penelope scene, at least that worked for me in v15.0.2.

But i don't think it is possible to complete that list, or at least i don't know how.
Amber scene needs 'popular'
Penelope scene needs 'confident' and not on Lauren path
Lauren scene only if u are on her path.

The Nora scene at the end also needs 'confident' iirc.

3.20 star(s) 184 Votes