2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the dames are hot..there is a redhead with tiny tits(bonus points) but the bonus points are removed for the name Alex(let us name the MC dammit) and WTF is mother sending me nudes for :O creepy skank..go away..i be busy seducing college dames !!! no back button or page up....that sucks...did i enjoy myself though?..not really.

fenris95

Aug 14, 2018
Windows archive on NOPY contains a virus, causes this browser window to constantly open:

SDrop

Nov 12, 2018
my virus program detcted a virus
Same here. I decided not to run this game for this reason. Can anyone actually confirm if this is actually a virus?

EDIT: Apparently the post above proves that his actually is a virus.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
This problem is connected with new icon exe. Anyway I have no plans to virus PC of gamers.

U

User_920791

This problem is connected with new icon exe. Anyway I have no plans to virus PC of gamers.
Cylance/Jiangmin detections are false positives (at least in the case of renpy games), but other detections may indicate, at best, that your system is infected with something. Update renpy to the latest version and verify your computer.

U

User_920791

I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 32-72 MB unpacked).
Screenshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux --
/ /

MacOS --
/ /

Android armeabi-v7a --
/ /

Android x86_x64 --
/ /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
nice looking models theres too much tetris blocks or melons size of a planets models out there :LOL:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I guess I should've paid more attention before I wasted my time downloading this and extracting it to my hard drive. As soon as I saw that asinine Main Menu screen I knew this was a waste of time from a developer I had, unfortunately, encountered before.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes