VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Therapist [v0.1.1p] [Nighthawk604]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Forest Fairy
Goddamn, how many games u making?
looks decent but why do the dudes look like that.
View attachment 1048489
thanks for the share...
Во всем виноват ретро-вирус, девушек он убивает, а мужчин превращает в пенисы!
The retro virus is to blame for everything, it kills girls, and turns men into penises!

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
I have an in-game mod completed and I might upload it later if lots of people want it:
  • It will display the correct choices
  • Disables any action you didn't meet the requirements and shows you what you'll need to unlock it. (this will save you time instead of clicking on an action just to be told you didn't fulfill the requirement :D
Думаю ,я выскажу мнение всех нынешних и будущих игроков. Обязательно выложите этот мод, иначе игра будет мертворожденной для большинства игроков!
I think I will express the opinion of all current and future players. Be sure to upload this mod, otherwise the game will be stillborn for most players!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is so grindy it isn't even funny. Do the same, saaaame, shaaaaaahme, and not even two different dialogues.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You cannot invite Ritah (who's then named Lola) for a check. You can only ask her how she is.

Likewise, when you talk to Pharah outside, she is labelled as Lola too.

When you call Lora outside, sje is also labelled Lola

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The whole premise of this game screams another game "The Headmaster", even game play screen shots are very much identical to "The Headmaster". I feel if you're going to mirror that game as closely as you are with your project you should at least mention those creators game as your inspiration.
The games who use the same Illusion game for their animations and screenshots are ALL the fucking same. It should be illegal to make games with art from other games (oh hey, wait, it is!)

Anyway ... you're not seriously comparing this two hour project with The Headmaster, are you?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Does any one knows the cheat on the game
I just unpacked the game to get these (patreon.rpy):

Breasts = B114
Skirts = P249
Pussy = S555
Sex = C356

Use them if you really want to. There are basically two body types in the game and everything is pretty much the same. They could have made it with one teacher and one or two girls and you wouldn't lose a thing by it.

In my opinion, this is a waste of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubius

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
I just played v0-1-1p throught, and i can surely say the girls look nice :)
Your animations seem likewise, but there Is a big BUT, at least in this version: It is more like the bones or a proof of concept for one. And i have to say i LIKE this concept, so i hope youll keep working on this one ^^
But without variation on what happens on each day, little events like meeting a person on lunchtime, helping with homework or seing girls making out together, it seems really repetitive. Althought deepening the examanination part, both the morning and evening part, would be nice.
I get this is a first release, so i am sure some of this alraedy planned, so just take this as hint, because just a few of the variations above could spare you from most of the harsher comments i´ve read so far in here - even if the iLLUSION-GAME haters wont stop with theirs, much like other haters with their respective targets. These ones can only be ignored...

So good luck with your work, stay healthy ^^

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
The games who use the same Illusion game for their animations and screenshots are ALL the fucking same. It should be illegal to make games with art from other games (oh hey, wait, it is!)

Anyway ... you're not seriously comparing this two hour project with The Headmaster, are you?
If you read the description of this game then go and play The Headmaster the story plot is identical, regardless of your opinion if you disagree with my opinion I regard this authors work on this game as plagiarism.

tyrant454

Jun 25, 2020
After playing the game I ralized that this is a poor imitation (plagiarist) of a much better VN called the Headmaster, which seem to have been pointed out, but I think it's important that people be aware that this game author is basically stealing from someone else.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Staff have no interest to update the first side with this working link for this canceld game.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes