VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
. . . were you, though? Personally, I think denying her is the more obvious choice: don't abuse power one technically has over someone else. She's obviously proud (not in a negative way) and feels like she has to prove herself to others — and herself. I believe she's clearly already done that, however. She wouldn't be in the position she is were she not clearly amazing as a soldier.

But I think her personality and skill in the military have isolated her. I don't think she was all horny for the MC's dick or anything, but I think letting her do it could start building actual, meaningful intimacy with her as things move forward. I'm definitely not saying I'm right, but I can see it both ways. For now, at least, I don't think there's an obvious intent to rule either option out.
Good point.
Yes, bemuse us even more.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Just wanted to inform all "users" of my SIGNATURE GIFs that I've updated my FAN SIGNATURE GIF post.

All my fan sigs for "Color of my Sound"...
  • are now hosted on F95 (not on Imgur anymore) and
  • reduced to the appropriate file size of 1 MB only (according to the forum rules for signatures),
  • with updated links.
This "update" was necessary due to the huge file size of my "old" GIFs in particular
causing some avoidable additional traffic on our forum's servers.

PLEASE make use of the "new" sigs instead and - if you're already using one of the "old" sigs of mine - update the link.

My apologizes for the inconvenience caused & thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

Reactions: Gallant Trombe

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

Chapter 1 Finale Release Date Announcement!

Hello everyone!
The next update is finally ready! Huge thanks to all the people who helped me get this update across the finish line!

Chapter 1 Finale is the biggest update I have ever done. It has been a long and sometimes gruelling 6 months. The longer it takes, the harder it is to polish well. It is difficult to justify such a long wait. However, I believe this is my best work yet, and I hope you'll all find the update a satisfying end to the chapter.

The update will contain the following additions:
- 1101 renders
- Just under 10000 words
- New Codex entries
- "Click to continue" indicator for better quality of life

Sound was something I originally planned to include with the update. Unfortunately, the amount of time it took to polish up the update made it impossible to implement sound at this moment. For my patrons who have early access to the update, I apologize for not able to add sound just yet. With two weeks to go before the public release, I will try to add sound during this window.

For Gold tier patrons, the update will be available for download soon after this post is live!
For Blue tier patrons, the update will be available on 7th June!
And with that, the public release date for Chapter 1 Finale is 14th June!

Once again, thank you to everyone for following the development of this update. It has been quite the journey. I am completely burned out right now, I'm going to take a little break and recharge before working on Chapter 2.

-Gallant Trombe

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes