VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

tobias_knight

Apr 26, 2020
Finally the update is here!:cool:
Mireille is still the most beautiful one and there is the innocent princess elise now, such a painful one that it is not harem and we finally need to choose one of them.:cry:
Will there be any scene with the side girls like hilde or aria in the future update?:unsure:
Wait the original post says harem as a tag? But is it just a choice for these two or is not harem at all?

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
This is turning out to be really fucking good. So far the most curious thing about the game for me is having all the LIs in the game be a potential enemy, it's weird but it's well done, like, i want to fuck all of them but i don't know who to trust. Its quite the situation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Awesome work Gallant Trombe , can't wait for chapter 2

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Really dislike VN nothing but a waste of time, no choices just a linear path to follow, plus its for public only so no good scenes for those hopes whom download what looks good but always turns out to be a big bummer. Well good luck any how.
Papa says, "Don't be rude! If you don't like it then go elsewhere! F95 is like free candy day at the sweet shop every fucking day! Don't stand here complaining that you don't like the licorice whip! Go try another flavor elsewhere... elsewhere being the operative word in that sentence. The only waste of time I see here is your commentary! Naff off!!!"

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Greetings Gallant Trombe

Finally got to play a bit... First impressions...

Exceptional character and scenery renders! Love the Gen 8 character models! You made excellent use of the tools!

The grammar in the dialogue is well edited and correct.
I usually find the errors, no matter how small.
I have yet to notice any. Well played.

I like the premise of the story and the harem nature of the relationships.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you've got a great AVN started here. I'm anxious to see more. In fact, I'm heading back in now. Just wanted to share my first impressions as they were mostly positive. I'm loving it so far.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Sorry for the long wait for the new update:cry: I'm still working on it, but we're close now...

Here's a preview of the Best Girl :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I'm glad we're on the same page! Really fond of Lana though, and I'm pretty the Judge lands in my strike zone.

But Elise... Elise kinda reminds me of this girl from Akame Ga Kill.

1655275719967.png

Elise obviously isn't as much of a psychotic zealot (.... right?), but she too has this weird mix of very sweet personality and a callous disregard for human life under the pretense of "but they're bad guys" or "it was necessary". That's... That's one hell of a mixed bag for me, I'm really interested in seeing how she turns out.

Anyways, love the new update, good shit!

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm confused, I played this game like a decade ago, and only now Ch1 is released? Is this a rework or wtf is going?

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes