Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
that mc's classmate who helped him with daddy's computer. :p

that shyish girl who works at cafe and also classmate who studies with mc at cafe are possibilities.
Yeah, Adrian. I have a sneaking suspicion that she is the mtf trans girl that R.J. Rhodes mentions on their Patreon Page. I certainly wouldn't complain if that's the case ;)
And the shy girl is an obvious guess as well, good point.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'll just leave this here. You guys do what you do :)

Ran into a problem studying with Jamie. After/during study conversaion, music question, Jamie5.rpy

At the end of the script it wants to
Code:
show jamie date
which blows up since we're not on a date, so I get
File "game/Scenes/Jamie/JamieConversation/jamies5.rpy", line 26, in script
show jamie date
Exception: DynamicImage u'images/jamie [datelocation].png': could not find image. (u'images/jamie jamiestudy.png')
The same thing happened with another question, I just rolled back too quickly so I didn't note that one down.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Ran into a problem studying with Jamie. After/during study conversaion, music question, Jamie5.rpy

At the end of the script it wants to
Code:
show jamie date
which blows up since we're not on a date, so I get

The same thing happened with another question, I just rolled back too quickly so I didn't note that one down.
Dang, I thought I removed the conversations from those scenes.

Okay, well here's a quick fix. Replace the two files in games\scenes\jamie\jamiestudy and games\scenes\jamie\jamietv with these two respectively.

I'll do another upload in a week or so that will fix any of these minor bugs that got past beta.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Okay, well here's a quick fix. Replace the two files in games\scenes\jamie\jamiestudy and games\scenes\jamie\jamietv with these two respectively.

I'll do another upload in a week or so that will fix any of these minor bugs that got past beta.
sweet and thx for update and fixes but best would be if fixes were in zip file since at least my browser saw those as text-files.

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Why do you want two tiny text files in zip format? *head scratch*

Seems like extra steps on each end for no discernible benefit...
The discernable benefit is right there in their post. The browser mistakes them for text files! :ROFLMAO:
Not a big deal to fix on the receiving end, but I understand how it is a nuisance.

Reactions: ak47 and Synful62

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm.. Interesting.. I read all the comments, one says that Suzy has a boyfriend?

And while I would have liked 'virgin sister' that's not that big of a deal, will check this out.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Also feel a need to point this out from the OP in Suzy's info.

" Still, those feelings are strange and you shouldn't be having them. "
Why? If your not blood related it shouldn't be strange at all. :ROFLMAO:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega link to fixes kindly supplied by the games dev
Fixed the download so it has game structure in place saves you hunting out the files placement now
Just u7z or zip copy paste into game let it overwrite the 3 files as I included recent update to Jez phone call
2@Jamie 1 jez files

Last edited:

LordUmbra

Jun 29, 2018

I just can't download these files. My browsers are just reading it as text and are not giving me any options to download.

Edit: Mega links above did the job. Thnx.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
@rjrhodes
On the hints page, when I click on either Dana or Gertrude I get the hint for whatever person I clicked on before them.

LordUmbra

Jun 29, 2018
If you ever run into this again, all you have to do is right click the filename and choose save link as...
For some reason, I couldn't select that option, but that I think is limitations from my side. Thnx for the information, nonetheless.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes