Guardra

May 29, 2018
what to do in 0.3 was posted some time ago.

odd update but at least mc got thru all girls and isn't blueballed anymore.
yea i saw that but i was hoping it covered from the beginning not was just updated

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hello everybody. I'm RJ Rhodes, the creator of this game. I had no idea that it had been posted here, and just found out today. I read through all of the feedback - man I wish I knew about all of this a long time ago. I barely get any feedback on my Patreon, but over here all you guys be talking. I just wanted to make an account and respond to some of the more common comments on here.

1. "I hate sandbox games" - Unfortunately, this game is just not for you. Sorry about that. I'm big on player choice in this one, which is probably not too smart for my first game, but I'm determined to keep it that way.

2. "There's not enough to do" - You're right. I'm adding more stuff every month. Right now, there's not a ton, but I'm working on it.

3. "I don't know what to do" - I get ya. I have a walkthrough on my Patreon. Some people commented that the walkthrough was behind a paywall. That's true for newly posted chapters, but chapters that have been made public I make the walkthrough public as well. It wouldn't make a lot of sense for me to post the walkthrough before I post the chapter. The first two chapters are public and the walkthroughs are available on my Patreon for free. I can't posts links, as this is a new account, but if you google my name + patreon, you can find the walkthroughs pretty easily.

In addition to the text walkthroughs though, I've been working on implementing systems in the game that make it more obvious where to go. I did the face icons that notify when there is a new scene available, but I'm also working on a help screen (that's the question marks when you open the hearts screen) and it should be implemented in Chapter 4. I'm still looking into ways to make it more obvious how you can spend your time.

4. "This bitch don't know what she's doing" - Correct. I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't have any background in programming or computer art. I'm a writer and that's about it. I learned how to use both Ren'Py and Daz in April and put out the first chapter in June. I definitely could have waited until I had a more polished product to release, but I wanted feedback. That's why I released the first chapter for free immediately and have a dollar patron tier. That's the only patron tier I had for a long time until I was asked to make another.

If I came across defensive in any way in this post, please know that I didn't mean it that way. I'm actually extremely happy that somebody pointed me towards this site and these forums. Reading through the thread has been very helpful and I'll take all of this and go in and fix stuff in the game. I'm very grateful that you all gave the game a try and even cared enough to make a post about it. That's pretty awesome.

I'll try to check in here as much as I can and answer any questions that you all have.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh one more frequent comment that I forgot about.

"The minigames suck, can I skip them?" - I'm removing minigames next chapter. I hate them too.
well that sudoku thing was somewhat fun once figured it (not that i like sudokus), major downside on minigames was short time to get those done so couldn't google answers.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
well that sudoku thing was somewhat fun once figured it (not that i like sudokus), major downside on minigames was short time to get those done so couldn't google answers.
If you like that type of puzzle, its called tents and trees. There's a bunch of free puzzles out there if you're curious. I love puzzles too, but I didnt feel like it fit with the rest of my game. Chapter 4 gets rid of the minigames and just has test scores based on how much of your homework you completed.

Mac version please
I'll try my best to do this for the next release. Android version is in the works too. I dont have a way to test a Mac version, and as said before, I'm still learning all of the programming, but I'll really try to make it happen soon.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Adrian is most interesting character for me, first she has rather masculine facial (I thought that she is he and it's a gay option) plus her name often male name. Waiting for more of her content though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Chapter 4 just has test scores based on how much of your homework you completed.
well mc doesn't have that much time to study except maybe on weekends.

Adrian is most interesting character for me, first she has rather masculine facial (I thought that she is he and it's a gay option) plus her name often male name. Waiting for more of her content though.
yea I thought too that Adrian was guy so when she asked if mc wants to hang with her I was thinkig wtf but when text said she scroll back and yes.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
well mc doesn't have that much time to study except maybe on weekends.
There will be more opportunities. Right now you can study in the morning or in the evening, or on weekends. You can also study with Jamie in the evenings, which lets you study + gain affection with Jamie.

In the next chapter, you'll be able to study English in the mornings with Juliana at the school cafe, which lets you study + gain affection with Juliana. I'm also going to be adding an option to do something for a bit between school and work on weekdays. This is how you'll gain affection with Dana or Mrs. Mills, but studying is going to be an option there as well.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I'm just going to go ahead and say it here so that expectations are not made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I hope that you have seen the new model for Adrian, because I did change her model after the first chapter, so it's different now than the banner at the beginning of this thread.

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Could you update your port please? Thank you for your time

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes