Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
To be clear "optional and skippable" means that it doesn't happen right, not even in the background? I've been burned before and I really just do not like that type of content. The girls won't be like "tehe I want to get dp'd" in conversation if you choose to not go that route right? I'm looking for more romance type content and my idea of romance isn't an LI asking to get multiple dicks.

Thanks for the quick reply!
same here. gonna hold my tongue but i got no interest in it such things.

Reactions: mofonistik

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
how do you advance with tammy?? for suzy it says with tammy first, but i already have all hearts with her and it doesnt says more

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
It's going to be like

Warning! Multiple dicks in the next scene! If you're not into that, press skip.

The story will move on and it will not be acknowledged.
Well that's really unfortunate. What do you mean it won't be acknowledged? It'll happen but then the girls or mc just won't mention it again? There will be a different scene where the MC doesn't share the girl? Hopefully that latter but from what you are describing now I'll just drop out now. I would hate to progress through a certain girls story and then get hit with a skippable not avoidable sharing scene because I'LL still know it happened.

If it was a couple of the more forward characters it wouldn't be so bad, but you said MOST of the cast, and man I just don't want to share like if it's Mr.s Mills, Izzy, Kendra, or the teachers that wouldn't really surprise me. Seeing any of the other girls like that would bum me out.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I know what you mean in terms of "oh, that character's development is not at all what I was hoping for. Whyyyy?" But - oh well - you can't have everything I guess. As a bisexual guy I am rather happy that this game has an optional man and a transwoman, because usually I am in the position that I can't find games with male bisexual content.
Hopefully some of the other 18 LIs will make it up to you and you'll enjoy the rest of the game. :)
I really have nothing against more bi/gay content, but it would be great if it had a switch like many other games. Just giving the player the option if the content is wanted or not doesn't hurt at all. Everyone gets the full experience and no storyline is left unplayed by anyone. The changes don't have to be big either. Make her a tomboy that struggles to be female and him something that still fits the character in both ways and it would be perfect.

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
It literally doesn't happen if you skip the scene. It will happen in other people's games, but not yours.
I guess I'm just confused. Will there be build up to it, choices you have to make or will you go to do something with say Jamie (please god not her, the mom, or the sister) and it'll just pop up with the warning you said? Sorry for asking so many questions I just can't seem to understand I guess I'm dumb. I'm probably dumb.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I really have nothing against mor bi sexual content, but it would be great if it had a switch like many other games. Just giving the player the option if the content is wanted or not doesn't hurt at all. Everyone gets the full experience and no storyline is left unplayed by anyone.
There is a lot of content in the game. You can turn down anybody or anything that you're not into. You are not expected to be interested in all 20 characters nor into all the options with every character. You do not have to experience everything in the game and I dont think many people will. That's kind of the whole point.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Okay I've tried to be open about what I have planned for the game since i first started making the game a year ago, but I keep getting more and more questions, and I'm not going to tell you the entire story to the game before you play it.

If you're that scared and you have to know everything that will happen ahead of time, just don't play. I'm done answering questions about what is to come in future updates.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There is a lot of content in the game. You can turn down anybody or anything that you're not into. You are not expected to be interested in all 20 characters nor into all the options with every character. You do not have to experience everything in the game and I dont think many people will. That's kind of the whole point.
Will the story continue if you ignore characters completely or do you have to progress to a point where you get the choice to turn them down? There a some i haven't interacted with at all.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I do get that, but it is kind of sad for the storyline of the characters that are pretty much unplayable because of my sexuality. You worked your ass off to give those stories life, so I feel like I want to see every struggle and every character. Many games allow that by giving gender options. I don't say this needs to change, but it is kinda sad there isn't a way around it.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I guess I'm just confused. Will there be build up to it, choices you have to make or will you go to do something with say Jamie (please god not her, the mom, or the sister) and it'll just pop up with the warning you said? Sorry for asking so many questions I just can't seem to understand I guess I'm dumb. I'm probably dumb.
If you mean how you will know what the character has in his or her pants, it will either be obvious or for the trans character, you will be told at the very last moment before the pants are dropped

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I do get that, but it is kind of sad for the storyline of the characters that are pretty much unplayable because of my sexuality. You worked your ass off to give those stories life, so I feel like I want to see every struggle and every character. Many games allow that by giving gender options. I don't say this needs to change, but it is kinda sad there isn't a way around it.
Gender options make no sense here. Bai is a bisexual man. His entire story revolves around him being a bisexual man. Adrian is a transgender woman. A huge part of her story revolves around her being a transgender woman. It's not something that can just be switched on and off. It's literally the story.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So, the MMF are possible with MOST of them? So, more content for "those" fans. Here i'm waiting to start this game from many updates to know if finally penetration happen with main Milf. And I came to know about this "possible" avoidable sharing paths.
Nah man. Optional sharing scenes won't excite me. I always prefer exclusive non-ntr games. I'm okay with side characters sharing, but dev said "most", so i think main Lis like "Milf" also getting double penned with future. May be avoidable. But, as I said, optional NTR OR SHARING scenes won't do anything for me.

Glad i didn't started the game yet. Probably will not anymore. I miss that Milf though. Sad.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I'm an incest fan myself, I wrote a few words about that in my review:
"Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game. "

Also, but that is wild speculation at this point, I think that MC's real (deceased) mom will play some role later in the story. My theory is that the (quantum physicist) father was working on a way to either undo her death somehow or travel to a parallel universe where she is still alive.

Did you play up to chapter 7 before? Because then I might have a save for you. But since there is no gallery at the moment and no way to replay the non-repeatable sex scenes right now, any kind of full save won't do you any good.
I also don't typically like the whole step-cest thing, unless it is specifically written into the story that way and the story is. Savior is another that i don't the relationships are biological but still enjoy the hell outta that game

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes