SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
Damn this bug! :(
As a workaround I can offer you that you post your save, I skip a few screens ahead, save and give it back.
Seriously no idea why on rare occasions that specific scene crashes. Lookig at the code it shouldn't.
Anyway, thanks for reporting, it's high up on RJ's list.
Tried posting the save file but it didn't take. then I tried to put it in a rar and that wouldn't go either.

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tried posting the save file but it didn't take. then I tried to put it in a rar and that wouldn't go either.
f95 has been acting up past week so you gotta retry attaching file on your post until it works or upload it to zippy and post link here.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Every update is worth downloading.
I agree. :D

I hope the next update worth to download.
Every character gets new content in every update, some more, some less, but all get something, so - as always - people who pursue more characters get more content. If you are only in it for one of the twenty characters, I'd recommend only playing every other update or so. ;)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Come Home [v6.15.1 Premium] [R.J. Rhodes]

*** SPANISH TRANSLATION - UPDATED 26/07/2023 ***

ComeHome Spanish by Darax.jpg
Hello everyb@dy.
Here you have the 99,9% manual translation (in case there is any mistake), of this nice game created by RJ Rhodes to whom I thank for creating it and for letting me translate it...
I hope it continues to progress more in its story and that we can see much more action between the characters. The game has everything and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I have been playing and translating it.
Download and place the folder in the root of the game. You will not need to overwrite anything.
Best regards. Darax.

************************************************************************************
Hola a todos
Aquí tenéis la traducción manual al 99,9% (por si hay algún error), de este bonito juego creado por RJ Rhodes a quien doy las gracias por crearlo y por dejarme traducirlo...
Espero que siga avanzando más en su historia y que podamos ver mucha más acción entre los personajes. El juego lo tiene todo y espero que lo disfrutes tanto como yo cuando lo he estado jugando y traduciendo.
Descárgalo y coloca la carpeta en la raíz del juego. No necesitarás sobrescribir nada.
Saludos. Darax.

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Come Home [Update 9.5] [R.J. Rhodes]
******** SPANISH TRANSLATION **********
View attachment 1537141

Hello everyb@dy.
Here you have the 99,9% manual translation (in case there is any mistake), of this nice game created by RJ Rhodes to whom I thank for creating it and for letting me translate it...
I hope it continues to progress more in its story and that we can see much more action between the characters. The game has everything and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I have been playing and translating it.

Download and place the folder in the root of the game. You will not need to overwrite anything.

Best regards. Darax.

DOWNLOAD
muchas gracias, yo personalmente no tengo problemas en jugar estas novelas visuales en su idioma original, pero estoy seguro que muchas personas que sufren mas con el ingles sabrán apreciarlo.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I have read several posts claiming Adrienne crashes are fixed, but the game crashes for me on this screen every time without fail. View attachment 1523485
Hold the "shift" button as you start the game "exe file" dont release the shift button until you see a new screen appear. On the top left of the new screen change the settings from "Automatically choose" to "Angle2 renderer" then press "quit" at the bottom and start the game normally. You can use the saves. Good luck :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1639162500599.png

Anything you would like to see in this 10th game iteration?
A girl version of agent smith?
Maybe a short skirted heavy tatts and blue hair trinity?​

• Haha

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
:unsure: What is rpdl?
I think the nopy dl links aren't working, because Nopy is dead, but the rest of the dl links ar working for me.
It's this post

Torrent file for the game. It was just edited recently so it should be working. I haven't attempted to download it though cause i don't need another copy v 9.5

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes