Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
When Detective Rodriguez asks what you found in the basement so far, but you spent the last three months getting into everybody's pants and totally forgot about the basement

1627681451435.png

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Thoughts on adding rings to the married and engaged characters?
I wish I would have done it from the beginning. I didn't at the time because the amount of assets I had to work with was really low and I was BROKE and just didn't have the money to buy the assets I needed. It's really hard to go back and fix all of those renders now though. I'll think about adding it in the new images though, and then going back and fixing the old ones at some point. I do think it would add a bit of polish to the story.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thank you so much for the kind words. Some of the things you mentioned will be added to the game in the future (some jealousy, group scenes, etc.).

I do intend for this game to be very chill and while not drama-free, at least minimal drama. Yes, it's unrealistic that these 20 characers are all over the MC and don't care if he dates other women... but for this game I didn't want to punish the player for choosing to be a slut and sleeping with everybody. This game is intended to be a relaxing, feel-good experience. No house-fires here.

If you have the time, leaving this post as a 5-star review would be super helpful! I appreciate you, either way!
Absolutely loved your game, and I would have played sooner but was scared off by the sandbox aspect. Needless to say, it was so well done, clean and simple to follow and advance, I only wish more Devs could implement their sandbox games in a similar way, maybe then I would play and enjoy a lot more of them.

That said, despite my sadness and disappointment at finishing all current content in this last update despite starting from the beginning, I couldn't wait to support it on Subscribe Star. Adrian is definitely a standout friend and L.I., but Mari is also my other early favorite along with Suzy and Dana. My only frustration with Mari is being a waitress at the only real restaurant in town, I feel like a jackass taking any prospective dates there, almost like I'm rubbing it in her face my MC is dating around. Wish there was an option to go anywhere else but there or at least when she isn't working there.

Can't freaking wait for the next update! Congrats!

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Absolutely loved your game, and I would have played sooner but was scared off by the sandbox aspect. Needless to say, it was so well done, clean and simple to follow and advance, I only wish more Devs could implement their sandbox games in a similar way, maybe then I would play and enjoy a lot more of them.

That said, despite my sadness and disappointment at finishing all current content in this last update despite starting from the beginning, I couldn't wait to support it on Subscribe Star. Adrian is definitely a standout friend and L.I., but Mari is also my other early favorite along with Suzy and Dana. My only frustration with Mari is being a waitress at the only real restaurant in town, I feel like a jackass taking any prospective dates there, almost like I'm rubbing it in her face my MC is dating around. Wish there was an option to go anywhere else but there or at least when she isn't working there.

Can't freaking wait for the next update! Congrats!
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Please leave a review if you have time <3

More restaurants and date locations will definitely be added in, if you want to take your dates somewhere else. I understand the frustration, though Mari genuinely doesn't mind.

And to whet your appetite for the next update:

titleimagepromo.jpg

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words. Some of the things you mentioned will be added to the game in the future (some jealousy, group scenes, etc.).

I do intend for this game to be very chill and while not drama-free, at least minimal drama. Yes, it's unrealistic that these 20 characers are all over the MC and don't care if he dates other women... but for this game I didn't want to punish the player for choosing to be a slut and sleeping with everybody. This game is intended to be a relaxing, feel-good experience. No house-fires here.

If you have the time, leaving this post as a 5-star review would be super helpful! I appreciate you, either way!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my message and for getting back to me. I really appreciate it! I would love to give this game a 5 star review, but I am new here, and I do not know how I can post within the review section (I am fairly new to computers, and so far I have had little luck in finding the right buttons and options to post one for all the games I have enjoyed). If its not too much to ask, can you show me how I can post a review? (Is there a link where I can read about this)? I apologize for the trouble and I thank you in advance!

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Cool game wish there were more group scenes mmf as well as ffm or even an orgy (group sex and swing is kind of my kinks) but the art is solid and the story is nice. I got just two question - whos the trap ;) and how can i repley the scenes that i allready seen?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If its not too much to ask, can you show me how I can post a review?
Hi there, I'm not the dev, but I think I might help.
When you look at the Come Home post, you can see the rating stars next to the tags.

Click on the stars and you will get a popup where you can enter your review.

You can look at the review rules >> here <<.

Cheers! :)

Cool game wish there were more group scenes mmf as well as ffm or even an orgy (group sex and swing is kind of my kinks)
You're in luck, from what RJ wrote earlier in this thread (and on her ) there will be sharing and group content in the future.

I got just two question - whos the trap ;) and how can i repley the scenes that i allready seen?
- No trap (male with feminine looks / crossdresser) in this game. The trans character is Adrian. She revealed this in the last update. There is an option to back out of a sexual relationship at that point.
- RJ is working on a gallery for the upcoming update. :)

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
Hi there, I'm not the dev, but I think I might help.
When you look at the Come Home post, you can see the rating stars next to the tags.

Click on the stars and you will get a popup where you can enter your review.

You can look at the review rules >> here <<.

Cheers! :)

You're in luck, from what RJ wrote earlier in this thread (and on her ) there will be sharing and group content in the future.

- No trap (male with feminine looks / crossdresser) in this game. The trans character is Adrian. She revealed this in the last update. There is an option to back out of a sexual relationship at that point.
- RJ is working on a gallery for the upcoming update. :)
Thank you so much! You are the best!

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So Mari has a house full of dogs and other animals. And she has"terrible sex secret" for a reason yes ? Probaly wont happent becouse of Parteon rules.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes