Machete

Apr 7, 2020
This game was catching my attention, but then the tag 'female domination' and no 'male domination'. Damn.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This game was catching my attention, but then the tag 'female domination' and no 'male domination'. Damn.
There's actually a switch. You have to get through a couple scenes, but after that you can go either way with her (or both for those who are need to get everything)

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Nice game, the number of LIs and scenes is impressive !
Most of the game is F*ckemon style, some girls ask for being exclusive but it doesn't seem you really can, you can only lie to them that they rare :)
Is there any way to really choose "in game" I mean not by switching others off in the menu ?

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Nice game, the number of LIs and scenes is impressive !
Most of the game is F*ckemon style, some girls ask for being exclusive but it doesn't seem you really can, you can only lie to them that they rare :)
Is there any way to really choose "in game" I mean not by switching others off in the menu ?
There are some choices you can make in the game that switches their heart/route off. Unless stated otherwise with a warning, you can turn it on again, but you may miss a scene that way.
The game will have different endings, one will be harem-style, the others will be solo (or in case of Tammy & Suzy throuple) endings. I guess they will be epilogues, but I don't know. So yes, you will get the option to choose eventually.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there a specific order which would make storywise more sense which person to do before another one?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Out of curiosity, is there a specific order which would make storywise more sense which person to do before another one?
Not really. If you are about to make a serious mistake that would lock you out of content with another character, there is a very noticeable warning.
There are some things that simply won't happen as long as you haven't had some content with others. Like a possible Mari/Reba/MC threesome requires that you a) know about Reba's job, and b) are far enough with Mari so she shows you her old truck in the barn. If she shows you, but you don't know about Reba's job yet, you simply won't get the option to tell Mari about it, but instead will say that you'll keep looking for someone to help (or sth. like that). Once you know Reba's job, Mari's polaroid will get pink, and you'll have the option.

Still, my recommendation would be to
- "Meet the barista" - aka Tammy - as quickly as possible, just so she knows you already/again before you get coffee on the Mills path.
and
- Train MMA with Tammy before going mudding with Reba.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not really, their paths are done quite intertwined. early it's sis, "mom" and gf and at school with adrian and then it spirals.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Come Home - v7.17.05 Premium [Gallery Unlock Mod]
MOD VERSION - v0.2.2

Unlocks The In-Game Gallery Including:
  • All Scenes
  • All Conversations
  • All Dates
  • All Sex
  • All Bonus Scenes

This mod should* work without breaking the game or saves.

NOTES:

2024-04-12 - Updated Mod For Game Version 'v7.17.05 Premium'

2024-04-14 - Updated Mod to Fix Issue with 'Dana Anal Missionary' sex scene not working

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -
It seems that your mod removed the ability to toggle girls on and off. It's that something you can resolve?

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes