estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.17.05 + Unlocker by OfficiallyGames

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 894 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
It has 100 reviews/ratings now, yes. Unfortunately not everyone of the reviewers shares your enthusiasm. :LOL:
Well, their username is k2ren. Obviously they are an imbecile who just played for a quick fap instead of savoring it like the premium bottle of wine that it is. Unfortunately they'll never know that there is more great sex scenes in this game than all others. Any reviewer that didn't give it 5/5 are complete idiots!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, their username is k2ren. Obviously they are an imbecile who just played for a quick fap instead of savoring it like the premium bottle of wine that it is. Unfortunately they'll never know that there is more great sex scenes in this game than all others. Any reviewer that didn't give it 5/5 are complete idiots!
4-4.5 depending endings. :p

don't remember if it was this or other game where reviews were wanted by dev/dev's assistant.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
don't remember if it was this or other game where reviews were wanted by dev/dev's assistant.
Not sure what you mean by "wanted". :unsure:
I think most devs like to get honest feedback, but RJ's not one to beg for 5-star ratings.
An in-depth and constructive 3- or 4-star review can be very helpful.
I think what most devs are annoyed by are 1-star REEviews that just shit on everything and are full of entitlement. Those are the opposite of helpful.

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
I don't want it to be the end of the game, it is the best game and a beautiful thing in this game It is easy to play, and also to move graphics and add sound to sex scenes, and also to delve into the story of each character, and once you finish one character, you start a relationship with a new character.
This is the best game I've played and deserves a 10/10

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Don't worry, three more updates to come. :)
I have to say Grim the MC has lots of self-control because if I was him, I would be going around town shouting from the rooftops that Adrian is my girlfriend.
I would want to walk everywhere while constantly holding hands with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You could just as well keep your thoughts on that to yourself and respect other people. It's common decency, and I think we all could use some of it.

The world would be a better place. At least that's what I think. :)
I just closed off that path. Don't want to see that.
And that could have been the end of it.

Adrian has a schlong...
And some people like that. You don't. We get it. Maybe let the rest of us enjoy being civil with one another and enjoy life. :)(y)

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes