GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/784855357868212246/880266658147627028/mari_bar_flirty_comparison.jpg

View attachment 1453911
View attachment 1453917

A few examples. A lot of the older jerky animations have been replaced as well. For a complete list check the changelog in the OP.

I only took a month off to do this beautification update, as some of the content in the game is over a year old and I've improved my skills and my pc quite a bit since then.

New content is already deep into development. Update 10 should be towards the end of November for patrons, early December public.
Looks good!

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
There is still no content!
To drive the author with a filthy broom!

And such parasites are trying to ask for money for patreon!

The dev said it was a polish and bugfix release for the Steam release of the game. She's been nothing but open about it, and if you were a patreon, or just read the non-patreon notes on the patreon, you'd know that.
It seems you might be complaining about things you would be aware of if you'd actually followed the dev in any capacity.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
game has tag for incest but were is the incest? is there a patch?
There is no incest patch. You can choose how you call Lisa and Suzy in the first minutes of the game. MC's biological mother died when he was a child and it's an important part of the story.

Quote from my own review about incest in Come Home:

- Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game.

It's also in the FAQ.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
lost the save file. any1 willing to share the save file from last update?
There is no new content in this version, so a save wouldn't do you much good. At least not until update 10 comes around in ~6-8 weeks.
This update gives everyone who always thought about replaying the game from the start the perfect excuse opportunity, because of all the new renders.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Which has always struck me as pretty dumb.

Like "Let's use an English word with an established definition and then change its definition!"

Might as well change the tag to something like step-cest, and say it means "Sex acts between family members, including those not related by blood."
From what I have been told, Patreon follows the same definition - so I assume if that is true, that is why it is what it is here.

ArcherB

Jan 8, 2019
Always the same: devs add too many characters to the game, and are not able to provide decent updates and good, credible and interesting stories for all those characters. This game would be better with just the family and maybe a couple more Lis.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Always the same: devs add too many characters to the game, and are not able to provide decent updates and good, credible and interesting stories for all those characters. This game would be better with just the family and maybe a couple more Lis.
:unsure: How many updates have you played of this game? This is the first inbetween-update which focuses solely on rerendering and bugfixes, all other updates so far always had quality content for every character imo.
Which stories/characters are you referring to specifically? Now I'm curious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game sucks
I commented on the incest tag being fake and I was censored.
That's why he posed the threat to report to anyone who commented on the tags
I was going to download but changed my mind, I won't waste time with......
Of course you got censored, you constantly whine about it.

Just move the fuck along.

"not related by blood"?
According to what you say, then you can't have a girlfriend or get married, otherwise it will be incest
How old are you?
Sort your reading comprehension out.

He said family not related by blood is still classed as incest as in those related by marriage. Not some random on the fucking street.....

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I'm curious, almost 600MB sounds pretty light considering the overview.
I have two theories:
The game develops little and go just to the point.
Or it is simply well optimized without wasting space on images with excessively high resolution.

Either the case, i think having so many characters can become more a problem than a positive thing, just saying.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Incest is between family members. A family is the people you grow up with or you raise. If you are related by blood doesn't matter for normal people (and in the eyes of the law).

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes