zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
PSA don't install the mac version. It doesn't work. Just get the windows version and copy it into the mac folder.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ni ceee.. only thing down is that seems there is no math professor sex scenes...i like to cuck his hausband so much...but at least there are scene with Mom..thanks dev

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Sandbox is always fun, but not when almost every option is, "There is nothing for you here." Even just 20 minutes in it was railroading super hard.
this is one of the few sanbox game that makes you don't waste any time...wehat are u complaining about , i really don't know...just usee thhe relation menu and u wont waste any time..if only all sanbox had this level of cure about dtail and QoL..world od VN would be a better place

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sandbox is always fun, but not when almost every option is, "There is nothing for you here." Even just 20 minutes in it was railroading super hard.
this is one of the few sanbox game that makes you don't waste any time...wehat are u complaining about , i really don't know...just usee thhe relation menu and u wont waste any time..if only all sanbox had this level of cure about dtail and QoL..world od VN would be a better place
To be fair, when Chrathrard wrote that in 2020 Come Home was pretty different from what it is today. The sandbox wasn't as polished as it is now, there were minigames in it, no in-game hint system. RJ learned and implemented a lot over the years.

ni ceee.. only thing down is that seems there is no math professor sex scenes...i like to cuck his hausband so much...but at least there are scene with Mom..thanks dev
The McGee sex scenes this update are all about the husband getting in on the action. All optional of course. :cool:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with OfficiallyGames Gallery Unlock Mod:

Come Home 7.17.3 :
/ (484 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Huh? The Mac version works just fine as far as I can see. Didn't even need to remove quarantine...
If it worked for you then that's great I suppose. It was a buggy mess for me. The images wouldn't load. Every other frame would cause a bug etc. I thought my saves were corrupted so I started from scratch but even that wouldn't work.

What worked for me was downloading the windows version and pasting the data into the renpy's content folder for macs.

It could be that I had a corrupted download or something like that.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
If it worked for you then that's great I suppose. It was a buggy mess for me. The images wouldn't load. Every other frame would cause a bug etc. I thought my saves were corrupted so I started from scratch but even that wouldn't work.

What worked for me was downloading the windows version and pasting the data into the renpy's content folder for macs.

It could be that I had a corrupted download or something like that.
Pasting the game folder from the Windows build into the Mac app certainly is a valid method, as that folder is identical for all platforms. I do this myself too when the Mac build is not leaked at the same time as the Win version and the Ren'py version has stayed the same.

So most likely is indeed that your Mac download was botched somehow along the line.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
didn't pay that much attention to it at first, but the chat messages in brandi's stream are well done...love it. :love:

and now show me your feet, bruh;)

Reactions: Grimtown
Apr 29, 2021
Really a wholesome game this, was amazed by the depth of each character certainly much more than what appeared at first sight. The music has been quite pleasant in the gameplay along with some exquisite voiceover, which has been nicely executed with reference to the sentences that are being spoken, like the player can feel the emotion in the voiceover where it is present. Along with that the plot has been engaging and refreshing to play, along with sandbox and navigation so easy to figure out which eases the game experience further essentially making it quite an admirable game overall.

Thanks for reading Dev; best wishes for ahead:)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Only via the console. Open with SHIFT+O
Then enter the following:
pcname = 'YourName'
<enter>
<esc> to close console.
While you're at it, is there a way to change your choices?

I may have been locked out of the 3some with bai & tammy cuz I probably said no when she asked.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
While you're at it, is there a way to change your choices?

I may have been locked out of the 3some with bai & tammy cuz I probably said no when she asked.
Come on, people, choices have consequences. You can't expect me to tell you to type tammydoubleteam = True into the console just because you were too insecure about another dick near Tammy in the first place, can you? Seriously. :LOL:

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Is Bai still the only M/M option? Bai is awesome and well written and his inclusion is awesome, but it is also nice to have more options

Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes