Fan Art Come Inside Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Hello everyone, this thread is entirely dedicated to a game that i personally think, have a huge potential for growth on this platform - Come Inside.
Here are the assets i manage to find. ( They may be not 100% correct, but were the closest i could find ):

Link to the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-ttll.32087/

Characters:

Hair:

Clothing:

Environment:

I did a pretty solid search and i'm pretty sure some of the assets in the game are removed from the shop.
Anyway, if you manage to find them and prove my blind ass wrong, add/share them here and let your imagination run free!

Last edited by a moderator:

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
Linsey/sister 's dress at the start possibly

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Just started using DS (My first renders ever). Hope you guys like it, more of Lindsey coming soon.

View attachment 654518
It's the closest to Lora i could find.
Really liking this, she resembles the original model a lot! Though, is there any chance you might be interested in making some continuation of the Drunk ending in the latest version of the game? To make it clearer, when you get the MC drunk during the last section of the game (the one where you are drinking with your buddies) he will black out and then he gets into the club to pick up Linsdey, but he is so drunk that he starts kissing her but then he blacks out for good and wakes up in bed.

So, after seeing you're cool with non-consensual stuff, would you like the idea of having the MC continue from that scene and possibly leading up to any scene that might fuel your kink? It could be that he drags her inside the bathroom forcing her to give him a blowjob or even fucking her on the toilet.

Just throwing an "what If" idea for a scenario that hopefully you might be interested in.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueCrystal

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hello everyone, this thread is entirely dedicated to a game that i personally think, have a huge potential for growth on this platform - Come Inside.
Here are the assets i manage to find. ( They may be not 100% correct, but were the closest i could find ):

Link to the game:

Characters:

Hair:

Clothing:

Environment:

I did a pretty solid search and i'm pretty sure some of the assets in the game are removed from the shop.
Anyway, if you manage to find them and prove my blind ass wrong, add/share them here and let your imagination run free!
Assets from Mom?

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017

Link to the game:

Characters:

Hair:

Clothing:

Environment:

Here is the hair asset for Nora:

And also here are my renders:-
Nora:

Nora.jpg Nora1.jpg Nora2.jpg Nora3.jpg Nora4.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote