Comic Project

Amelia_Alex

Jun 20, 2019
Hi All,

Kindly be noted, that I re-posted this thread, here in the recruitment section, taking your advice guys . I wrote a story and I want to convert it into comics, as I'm not an artist myself. Some friends advised me to come here and ask for help, so here I am. I'm planning to publish the comic story on Patreon in chapters, so this will be a long-term relationship. As for your payment, you will be paid from Patreon profits. I look forward to hearing from you and more importantly I look forward to making new friends here.

Kind Regards,
Amelia Alexander

Amelia_Alex

Jun 20, 2019
The story is about an innocent girl who faced a lot of trouble living with her father until she couldn't take it anymore and decided to run away. She is going to experience many adventures and meet plenty of serious tough situations, but will she remain innocent?

Amelia_Alex

Jun 20, 2019
I thought there will more interested artists than this, this is it?! I'm still new here, trying to figure out how this site works! But really, no more interested artists?!

Amelia_Alex

Jun 20, 2019
if you can prepare your task as it is done here , then the artists themselves will look for you ;)
Yes, I have already prepared the description of the characters. It's in PDF file though not like the one you shared. When the characters are ready, I can then share the 1st chapter of the story with the artist, that was my plan.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I meant not only the description of the characters (other people's fantasies are not particularly interesting), but the script is important
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Do you advise me to share my story itself directly?
You will need to share some of it with prospective artists.

People aren't going to create your story for free without having some interest in the story itself.

One of the biggest problems in the larger creative community is that creators aren't willing to put in the work to flesh out their projects completely.

Amelia_Alex

Jun 20, 2019
You will need to share some of it with prospective artists.

People aren't going to create your story for free without having some interest in the story itself.

One of the biggest problems in the larger creative community is that creators aren't willing to put in the work to flesh out their projects completely.
I have someone who shows interest, but he/she replies slowly though!

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Do you advise me to share my story itself directly?
so I got it right after all:D
of course you must first present your product concept to the public... even world-famous writers do this.
you wrote above about a girl with problems who gets into different situations - this is already the standard of the genre(50 % of games and comics about this, the other 50% - about teenagers with a big dick:ROFLMAO:)

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I meant not only the description of the characters (other people's fantasies are not particularly interesting), but the script is important
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huge Stormbringer fan. Thanks for showing that, somehow I missed that section on his website and this knowledge will really help me with my own projects.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
I am not an artist, but here's maybe some advices to find one.

First, I've seen that you didn't specify which kind of 3D program the artist has to use. It'll be hard to find a 3D artist if you don't specify which kind of 3D images you want. On this forum there's a lot of artist using Daz Studio and Honey Select. Some of them also use Koikatu, but looking at the number of game that use it, their amount is much lower.

Look at what the result are for each program and which is more to your liking/in the style of your story.

After that, I'd say to look on the "Show your skills" thread. ex, Daz thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/

There's a lot of artist that post their renders. It'll be time consuming, but once you find an artist whose work you like, contact him. You might need to contact a lot of them before you get one to agree... But that's how it is.

Good luck !

Amelia_Alex

Jun 20, 2019
I am not an artist, but here's maybe some advices to find one.

First, I've seen that you didn't specify which kind of 3D program the artist has to use. It'll be hard to find a 3D artist if you don't specify which kind of 3D images you want. On this forum there's a lot of artist using Daz Studio and Honey Select. Some of them also use Koikatu, but looking at the number of game that use it, their amount is much lower.

Look at what the result are for each program and which is more to your liking/in the style of your story.

After that, I'd say to look on the "Show your skills" thread. ex, Daz thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/

There's a lot of artist that post their renders. It'll be time consuming, but once you find an artist whose work you like, contact him. You might need to contact a lot of them before you get one to agree... But that's how it is.

Good luck !
I had one interested before, but suddenly he disappeared! That was weird! Anyway thanks for your help.

Amelia_Alex

Jun 20, 2019
I posted a new organised thread about what I need, applying your advises. Check here: What do you think? Much better, right? Can you help me please to share it between the artists?