Comics Completed Comics from Novel/TeHb.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Обложка 3.png
Overview
Hi everyone. We would like to bring to your attention our comic books Chance for two, Give me something new and Blackout. For those who don't know, we're working on the , but decided to try out something new like a comic book; to expand our horizons, so to speak.

Updated: 7/6/2018
Developer/Publisher:

Censorship: None
Language: English / Russian
Format: PDF

Three completed comics
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
Chance for two:

Give me something new:

Blackout:

4.png Black.png

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Actually, I like ambition and a willingness to try new things in any field.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's a shame that she's my favourite, seeing her get shit on like that hurts my soul.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
wheres the first part??
Chance for two part 1,2.
Parts are combined.

Release of the comic book.

What should be the next comic about and what fetishes would you like to see ?

Keep in mind that there is a kind of content which is not acceptable for authors. Messages with such ideas will not be taken into account. We will choose comments by the number of likes (under a certain comment). Hereinafter such polls will be only for 2$+ tier patrons. (To leave comments on patreon)

Reactions: Jansen

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
What should be the next comic about and what fetishes would you like to see ?
Well something i personally like is some more quick and dirty action e.g sex in public places or in the toilet where you have to be silent but hardly can. Where there is no time to undress, instead as you start kissing you raise her dress/skirt, turn her arround pull her thong to the side and let yourself go. Pantyfucks are the best.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well something i personally like is some more quick and dirty action e.g sex in public places or in the toilet where you have to be silent but hardly can. Where there is no time to undress, instead as you start kissing you raise her dress/skirt, turn her arround pull her thong to the side and let yourself go. Pantyfucks are the best.
Write a review on patreon. We will choose by the number of likes.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
i like this.. will read this after i do my routine morning wood jack off.
great work dev.
atleast you guys deliver content. unlike those other only click bait content hype mofo devs.
more power to you @novel

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i like this.. will read this after i do my routine morning wood jack off.
great work dev.
atleast you guys deliver content. unlike those other only click bait content hype mofo devs.
more power to you @novel
Thanks. We try to keep the quality.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Maybe the same guy, maybe not:)
Ok, I feel stupid. Just realised that it's a story before TOML.
If you continue with these comics, would it possible to put TOML main guy as the comic main guy too?
Maybe public sex in shopping mall toilet or beach island!
Awesome stuff as always, @novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hello everyone. We want to present you a new comic made by our team. Those who have already played the game may not find it interesting because there're arts from the game. Nevertheless, the story line is new. Most of the team is working on the 0.6 update and I don't want to divert our forces into development of a new comic. This is the last comic that is released for everyone at once. The next comic series will be available for patrons at first. We plan to release a comic in an absoultely different setting and has nothing to do with our game. We also plan to release one more comic with arts from the game.