VN Ren'Py Coming Home [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, any updates on this game? I'm a huge fan of jackerman's work.
unfortunately there is no update yet and from what he told me it will take a long time to get something new from this game it's a shame because I'm also a fan of his games and I really wanted to see the "coming home" again but it seems that unfortunately we will have a long wait ahead

Reactions: Ripson

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
unfortunately there is no update yet and from what he told me it will take a long time to get something new from this game it's a shame because I'm also a fan of his games and I really wanted to see the "coming home" again but it seems that unfortunately we will have a long wait ahead
It's still in development? Coz some site show that there's v0.1 available.

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
I hope now that you finish Tentacular ( I love it) we can have more of Coming Home... It's a shame just for the rule the game can be here... I hope You are ok and well. Thanks for your games! i fall un love of Reb-uh-kah and his doughters! And hope for a Tentacular 2 too!

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I hope now that you finish Tentacular ( I love it) we can have more of Coming Home... It's a shame just for the rule the game can be here... I hope You are ok and well. Thanks for your games! i fall un love of Reb-uh-kah and his doughters! And hope for a Tentacular 2 too!
from what he told me the game can be posted here he just needs to make the mc look a little older. unfortunately I thought that as the "tentacular" had come to an end and the next updates to the "coming home" probably wouldn’t be so big we wouldn’t have to wait that long to see something new related to the game, but for what he told me the "coming home" is still going to be released ... unfortunately

It is a shame because if "tentacular" was an incredible game, "coming home" had a potential to go even further! wanted to be more of him soon

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
Good game "TENTACULAR" Almost perfect I hope you continue this "Coming Home" too~ and perfect with the kinkys of BESTIALITY / INCEST / NTR ~ I hope there is also PREGNANCY :love:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Incest, beasty and NTR? 3 of my favorite things all rolled into one game :love:
Throw in pregnancy and it'd be a dream come true~

Yup! Everyone go check out the new site!
Am I missing something? Not seeing a link anywhere

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote